SETEX mobile App with Management, Service and Remote-Tools
In addition to classical control panels, users ask more and more for mobile solutions. With SECOMmobile, professionals in textile production and managers enjoy an easy-to-use toolbox for smartphones and tablets.
- Managers benefit from batch status information and time to batch end.
- Operators will make use of machine status information and time to next operator call.
- Service and those responsible for maintenance take advantage of alarm and event notification and remote monitoring.
- SECOMmobile scans and detects independently for machines with Setex control systems. The setup and access fits into the IT- security environment of the plant.
- Added a "Test Connection" button to the licensing service configuration
- Increased the size of the "Services" input field in the licensing configuration
- Fixed the machine list information settings
- Added Run-Status End
- SECOMmobile Authentication Service can no longer override the default license with zero
- The response count of the network scan is now more accurate
- Fixed a visual error representing alarms in the machine list
- Removed "Only IP-Address", the connection method now depends on how the machine was added
- Fast tapping will no longer open multiple instances
- Opening websites without internet connection will now correctly timeout
- setex schermuly textile computer GmbH
- 88.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 SETEX Schermuly textile computer GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.