Download 2nd Line now to get a personal phone number or multiple international phone numbers. Make cheap international calls plus text, call record, fax and protect against spam callers.
2nd Line allows you to get a free new phone number or select phone numbers from over 20+ countries world wide.
2nd Line allows you to call & text internationally to love ones, friends and families at cheap transparent international rates with crisp crystal clear call quality without incurring the high cost of international rates for your cell phone.
+ Free World Credits to start off for cheap international calls and text.
+ Go global and text to over 100+ international destinations without the high cost.
+ Free unlimited international texting between 2nd Line users
+ Chat and Experience premium voice quality for voice calls.
+ Phone numbers from over 20+ countries for texting and calling
+ Protect your caller ID if you want to remain anonymous and private with your text and call
+ Comparable cheap phone rates to Skype and other international phone services.
+ Reverse Phone Number Lookup to look up phone numbers and find out whats the true caller of the phone call
+ High quality calling plus texting
+ SMS to friends now with 2nd Line texting and calling app
+ Get multiple phone numbers on your device.
+ Send faxes internationally
+ Built in call recorder to record phone calls
2nd Line offers a subscription plan for your premium numbers.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
- Your account will auto renew once a month.
- The subscription price ranges from $4.99-$129.99 and will vary depending on the type you pick but will be shown before you confirm purchase.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
+ Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
My number had been put on temporary restriction on my sprint account and I was so happy to of had a 2nd Line to assist me with my phone calls without having that option I may not of made it due to the fact they took a fall and I need to call friends and family and let them know because I have multiple sclerosis and I needed help.
Don’t waste your money
If you want to pay $20 bucks for a line, and then get about 5 minutes of talk time a s about 20 texts, this is the app to download. It is a waste of money... there are much better apps if you want a second line. I downloaded this app to put on an add to sell my car. I had somebody interested, and had texted me questions about it. A few texts later, the app wanted me to buy more credits!!! I spent another $20 bucks so I could continue my conversation about the car. I ended up using my real number on the add and getting rid of this garbage app.
Good except two things
1.After buying credits, it didn’t tell me what my number was. I had to call someone in order to see what number they assigned me. The number that isn’t “premium” is very random, and as of right now, I’m not sure how long it’s here to stay.
2. Contact support doesn’t work because “I haven’t configured my mail” whatever that means.
- Appsverse Inc.
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Appsverse Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Free Phone Number $14.99
- International Call $4.99
- 2nd Line Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.