Seconds Pro Interval Timer
By Runloop Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LOOK NO FURTHER, you have just found the most advanced interval timer on the App Store. Seconds has been downloaded over 3 million downloads, and has over 8000 5-star reviews. Other interval timers don't even come close when it comes to quality, features and ease of use. Now with Apple Watch support.
SECONDS AT A GLANCE:-
• Apple Watch
• Large clear display
• Templates for HIIT, Tabata, Circuit Training and more
• Custom timers to create any intervals imaginable
• Runs in the background
• Speaks your interval names in your language
• Coordinate music with intervals
• Bluetooth heart rate sensor support
• Universal app, works on all devices
• External display and AirPlay Mirroring support
• Cadence beeps
• APPLE WATCH APP
Seconds comes with an Apple Watch app that allows you to use your saved interval timers on your Apple Watch without your iPhone present. It also comes with a Quick Timer editor allowing you to easily and quickly create one-off timers while you are on the go.
• LARGE CLEAR DISPLAY AND COLOUR CODING
The timing screen has a full width time display, in portrait or landscape mode, that can easily be read from a distance. The current and next intervals are displayed so you can see also what's up now and next. The entire background uses the current interval colour.
• TEMPLATES MAKE IT EASY TO PROGRAM
Seconds comes with interval timer templates for HIIT, Tabata and Circuit Training making it very easy to quickly create a timer for your workouts. You can create completely custom timers one interval at a time, or even combine interval timers together to create compound timers.
• HEART RATE SENSORS
Seconds supports Bluetooth heart rate sensors and allows you to configure the display to show your current heart rate and estimated calories burned during your training session. (Fitbit not supported)
• TEXT TO SPEECH AND ALERTS
The text to speech option will speak your interval names with an option for advance warning. Alternatively, you can choose from the built in alerts. These ranges from simple beeps, to MMA air horns and boxing bells, to bells and gongs for more relaxing timers.
• MUSIC INTEGRATION
Seconds allows you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your workout. For each interval, you can select a song, album, artist, genre, playlist, podcasts or audiobooks. If this is not to your taste you can simply play another music source in the background.
• SHARE YOUR TIMERS WITH FRIENDS
Share the interval timers you’ve created or completed with your friends on your Twitter, Facebook or Weibo. They will then be able to import your interval timer into their app.
• EXPORT TIMERS
Transfer all your timers to another device of yours or a friends easily via Email or AirDrop.
• EXTERNAL DISPLAY
Use AirPlay Mirroring to display your interval timer on a big screen. Perfect for personal trainers and fitness class instructors. Enable Privacy Mode so your personal or client timers are not displayed as you navigate the app.
• SAMPLE TIMERS
Want an interval timer for the 7 minute workout, or Tabata. Seconds comes with these preinstalled as well as samples of the other timer types.
• UNIVERSAL APP
Seconds has been built from the ground up to support iOS 8 and work on all screen resolutions. You can run it in the foreground and disable the Auto-Lock, or run it in the background and have it play your alerts and send notifications when your intervals are complete.
• APPLE HEALTH
Apple Health data is used to calculate calorie expenditure. Workouts or mindful sessions can be saved to Apple Health.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
## Version 3.6
- Added swimming activity with auto water lock.
- Added quicker UI refresh when Apple Watch wakes.
- Added low power mode option for Apple Watch (slower UI refreshes when Apple Watch wakes).
- Added a confirmation before starting timers when the app is not upgraded.
- Added links to support forum
- Added timer and settings export for forum
- Changed free version to only consider a timer used if it actually started.
- Changed external ducking option to also apply to Apple Watch app.
- Changed support section to link to Runloop forums.
- Changed Apple Watch required version down to 3.0
- Fixed restoring from iCloud not updating the timer list.
- Fixed bug where overrun interval of sub-timers was ignored.
- Fixed audio not playing when first interval had no audio, and starting at a different interval.
## Version 3.6.1
- Changed timer creation to no longer require save action.
- Fixed crash on devices running iOS 9 and below.
Full release notes available at:
### Polite request
Since Apple introduced the new rating alert the app has received lots of good ratings. However, most of the people that take time to write a review are those complaining about the upgrade cost. If you have a few moments, we would really appreciate it if you could to write a quick review explaining what it is that you like about Seconds. Thank you!
Continuous improvements. Developer very responsive. It’s my go to timer and always recommend it to my friends. Use it most days for my workouts. I use the paid version and am very happy with the app.
“Useful” is an understatement
This is a great app that’s proven its worth time after time. It’s my go to app for implementing exercise programming. The versatility it offers is astounding and likely more useful beyond the scope of my use. You would be well served by it, no doubt.
Just keeps getting better
For such a small dev team they never cease to amaze. This is the best cost personal trainer I could ever have. So easy to create and store workouts and set up monthly routines. Plus it’s great to look at! Unmatched.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 38.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Runloop Ltd
- © 2010-2017 Runloop Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.