Secret Apps Photo Vault
By Mobile Bros
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***** The Most Comprehensive Privacy App in the App Store *****
Secret Apps is like a wall safe for the private data you have stored on your iOS device: Photos, videos, notes, passwords and contacts. It's password-protected, and it'll snap photos of anyone trying to pry inside. What you consider to be your private info worthy of such security is up to you, but whatever it is, Secret Apps will keep it locked up.
* Universal app
- Buy once, install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- PIN or pattern lock
- Touch ID authentication
- Supports decoy mode
- Badge alerts tell you about break-in attempts
- Any access attempt is secretly captured by the front facing camera
- Full security log shows break-in attempts and a picture of the intruder
- Private web browser
* Photo vault
- Fast and intuitive photo viewer
- Support multiple albums
- Import photo or video from Photo Album
- Take private photo or video from within the app
- Slide show feature
* Secure notes
* Secret contacts
If you have any question or feedback contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro Subscription Info
1 month subscription: $2.99
1 year subscription: $19.99
With the Secret Apps Pro subscription you can save all the files stored in the secret folder on the cloud so that you can restore your private content in the case your phone is stolen or lost.
Pro Subscription Features:
- No limit in the number of files you can store
- Cloud backup of your folder
- Reports to check if someone tried to access your private folder
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 3.2.13
General performance improvements.
What happened to “My Apps”
I’ve had My Apps which was the early version of this app for years. It was a paid app which meant you got the pro version when you bought the app. It ran smoothly so I never updated the app. I have so many personal photos in My Apps. Now that I have updated to iOS 11 when I try to open My Apps it says the developer needs to update the app and it won’t allow me to enter the app. Someone please help. I have no way to retrieve those photos.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The app is wonderful and I love the decoy passcode feature! This is perfect for anyone who wants to hide their personal documents from anyone looking on their phone. It makes me feel like an evil scientist hiding all my plans. Mwhaahaahhaaa
Seems to be the newer version of My Apps which mysteriously stopped working a day or so ago. App doesn’t appear in the AppStore anymore. No word from developer and I paid for the pro version which has a yearly subscription.
Now developer is pushing this app and I would another subscription? And lose my photos from My Apps?? I’m staying of from their Apps from now on. I’ll just use Dropbox.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 3.2.13
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: DFP Group ApS
- Bending Spoons s.r.l. © 2013-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yearly PRO$19.99
- Monthly premium$2.99
- Secret Apps Premium$2.99
- Yearly PRO$19.99
- Secret Apps Premium$19.99