Secret Apps PRO app to hide video & photo in vault
By Mobile Bros
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** The Most Comprehensive Privacy App in the App Store *****
PRO VERSION WITH HIGHER NUMBER OF PHOTOS AND VIDEOS THAT CAN BE SAVED
Secret Apps PRO is like a wall safe for the private data you have stored on your iOS device: Photos, videos, notes, contacts, whatever. It disguises itself as a normal iOS folder, it's password-protected, and it'll snap photos of anyone trying to pry inside. What you consider to be your private info worthy of such security is up to you, but whatever it is, Secret Apps PRO will keep it locked up.
* Universal app
- Buy once, install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- PIN or pattern lock
- Touch ID authentication
- Supports decoy mode
- Badge alerts tell you about break-in attempts
- Any access attempt is secretly captured by the front facing camera
- Full security log shows break-in attempts and a picture of the intruder
- Private web browser
* Photo vault
- Fast and intuitive photo viewer
- Support multiple albums
- Import photo or video from Photo Album
- Take private photo or video from within the app
- Slide show feature
* Secure notes
* Secret contacts
If you have any question or feedback contact us at email@example.com
Pro Subscription Info
1 month subscription: $2.99
1 year subscription: $19.99
With the Secret Apps subscription you can save all the files stored in the secret folder on the cloud so that you can restore your private content in the case your phone is stolen or lost.
Pro Subscription Features:
- No limit in the number of files you can store
- Cloud backup of your folder
- Reports to check if someone tried to access your private folder
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
- Minor bug fixes
- Improved performance
Don't be fooled - read reviews since 2017
Look elsewhere for a privacy app. The current version is still the same crappy "major update" of a previously highly reviewed app. But this version limits browsing to 5 minutes, doesn't view in landscape, has a terrible look/feel and - if prior updates are an indication - you are highly likely to lose photos and other data when the app updates unless you pay monthly fee. Like many users, I paid $1 for the app years ago and now have lost functionality, data and being asked to pay inflated monthly backup fee. The previous version was awesome and had thousands of 5star reviews. The fact that the developer is trying to hide the HUGE number of negative 1star reviews for the "updated version" by releasing a "latest version" with minimal reviews tells you a lot about what to expect in the future.
"BYPASSED" NEW VER IN 15MIN
Ok so while doing some stuff on my PC I came across wat I believe was something like the original version of every app I downloaded and I found "My Apps 1.4.2".
Anyways I'll try to make it short and simple:
1. Synced/backed up my iPod to PC through charging cable(put both in airplane mode just encase)
2. Deleted "My Apps"(new ver) USING MY IPOD
3. Then next to the </> button it says(for me "music"), click on it and select "Apps" and you'll see all the apps uve downloaded
4. If u scroll down u should see "My Apps", if u click(hold) and drag it to the left side of the PC screen there should be a pane that has your devices' name in it and u should be able to drop it there and it will download the old version(I paid for the pro old ver and it seems I've gotten wat I paid for back also).
I'm not saying this will work for everyone but it worked for me and I know how u all feel about their update and such. I hope this helps!😄
I've used this app for years and I hate the update. They've added a ton of features only for paid subscribers, so basically the app is now an ugly demo that shames you for not wanting to pay monthly fee for an app I already paid for once. (Also pro tip: if I'm using an app to hide pics and text files on my personal and private phone, I probably don't want to put that exact same data into the cloud where I have no guarantee of its security or privacy... And I certainly don't want a recurring charge on my iTunes account drawing attention to it.)
Don't waste your time or money on this app.
PS: you keep updating the app without making any noticeable changes... But there's always an influx of vague and insincere 5 state reviews. Are you just erasing the reviews of paying customers?
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 20, 2017
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: DFP Group ApS
- © 2017, Mobile Bros
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium user for 1 year$19.99
- Premium user for 1 month$2.99
- Premium user for 1 year$19.99