By Code Shim Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Secret Message will encrypt and hide your SMS, Email, or any other text you want to protect.
Send secret text through text messages (SMS) and email to prevent others from seeing what you wrote.
Worried that other people may see sensitive stuff on your iPhone/iPod Touch? Secure sensitive text in Notes application and other applications that use text.
Uses for Secret Message:
- Sending someone personal information.
- Writing a private conversation to someone such as a text message or email.
- Store sensitive text in any of your iPhone application like Notes.
- Create a private email or private sms message.
- Store private text in your applications.
- Decode messages that were secured by Secret Message.
- Easy copy & paste buttons for moving text to/from other applications.
- Send encrypted/decrypted messages straight to email or text within Secret Message.
- Optional application lock to prevent unauthorized use of the Secret Message app.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Secret Message converts regular text that you write and encodes it into a cryptic message that no one can understand.
Send the cryptic message to a friend or store it somewhere knowing that no one will able to understand it except you.
To unlock the message, use the Secret Message application to decode the cryptic text back into it's original message.
For added protection, you can also use lock the original message with a "Secret Phrase" that will be needed to unlock the message. So if someone else gains access to your app or own Secret Message themselves, they still won't be able to unlock your message without your secret phrase.
What's New in Version 1.21
- Resolve issues with app not launching in OS versions prior to iOS4.
Decode Doesn't Work...
The app will "encode" my normal text...
BUT when comes time to "decode"...shiz doesn't work and stays blank!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 04, 2010
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Truong Duong
- © Code Shim Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.