Cool chat rooms. Self-destructing messages. Talk about anything with strangers. Meet new people, ask questions. Share secrets or just kill time. Nobody will judge you, as nobody can find out your real name.
App`s Anti features:
⁃ no names
⁃ no history
⁃ no ads
⁃ no spam
⁃ no bots
⁃ no violence
The best anonymous chat game app with 1,600,000+ people online meeting new friends, confessing or searching for partners to date online. The app is free to join and free to play.
The Anti Chat app helps you when you are feeling alone or boring in following ways:
- Express your secret identity in anonymous chat rooms with no registration
- Not being afraid of any judgment because of self-destructing messages
- Meeting new people and social networking in UK, US, India, Australian, Canadian, Asian, Arab, Russian, French, German communities
- Play truth or dare using text and photos
- Join text role play games with singles, if you feel boring
- Open popular chats section, and join hundreds of rooms for meeting new people, flirting
- Read public secrets posted by thousands of anonymous information
In addition to a big variety of English chat rooms, you should also try "random chat" option on the main page and spend your time and chat with random strangers. You will find there different kind of personalities: wealthy businessmen, hot girls, married women, lesbians, gays, addictive role-play gamers, charming ladies, student teenagers, friendly foreigners, single Asians, black people, Caucasians, etc. Text with the ones you like and block the ones you don't.
Moreover, you can ask questions online anonymously on any topic and receive answers from the experienced community. Let's be honest together and discover new confessions!
Common rules for all anonymous chat rooms:
- All the secrets you share in AntiLand must stay in AntiLand
- Teens aged less than 17+ are not allowed to download and use this app
- All international and private chats must remain free of trolling, bullying and agitating. If you see any suspicious content, press the avatar of its author and then «Complain»
- This app can be used for random chatting with strangers, but it is restricted to trade nudes with the people you do not know as they may be offended
- Horny adults are not welcome to use this app for sexting purposes, as you may be easily banned from the system for sharing inappropriate sexually explicit content with strangers during your text role play games
- For your own safety reasons, it is forbidden to mention any personal data, including other social networking or dating apps
- Follow the General User agreement: http://antiland.com/en/useragreement.htm
Are you ready to start meeting new people online, having fun and killing time? Download our best app now!
Frequently asked questions: https://AntiLand.com/en/tutorial.htm
P. S. Our users may compare the app with random chatting platforms, but "AntiLand" is not affiliated with Chatroulette, Omegle, omegle.com or similar services in any way. We do not provide video chats. The chat rooms are filtered and pre-moderated for inappropriate content.
P. S. S. Powered by PubNub and AWS.
- fixed bugs, including the issues related to changes in Age / Nickname
- optimized some restrictions
Need help? Contact the Founder of the app via this link:
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app for anon. Chat, prone to misuse
Like many apps of this kind, it’s reflective of the community at large and therefore prone to all sorts of problems, especially when you consider that it allows anonymous communication. The app itself is basically a very good application. The icons that you can assign to yourself are fun and provide a measure of personalization. You can also control your text color. It keeps track of your message count which is called karma. You can get new icons as you participate more. I think there should be ways to control what people can do in a room you create. If you don’t want picture sharing, that should be the option of the creator. Many rooms get created that are only for picture sharing and that is okay as long as people know what they are getting. I think these rooms should be labeled or else there should be a way to avoid being exposed to content that is inappropriate. The mods try, but they cannot get to everything. People are banned daily in an attempt to prevent abuse. When you create a chat room, a user agreement pops up which restricts a wide variety of behaviors including pornography, but it may not go far enough. If they allow the creator to indicate what is appropriate when creating a room, then that can be indicated on the room view which might help control people violating the user policy. I will continue to use the app and enjoy particularly the over 30 chat room, because people tend to be a bit more mature.
Dear Client, thank you so so much for your kind and detailed review! Have fun and don't hesitate to contact email@example.com if you need any help.
EDIT: I was able to log on right after a mod emailed me back. Advice from them was save your profile link for future use in case you need it. Take note everyone!
The app is pretty fun to kill time on, and meet some fun people to talk to. Stick around using it enough and you really can know these folks. However the 2 star rating today is because, quite honestly I’m supremely frustrated with the password reset feature for this app. I’ve tried multiple times to reset my password after getting my new phone and reinstalling the app. I can’t even get a message or an email from the app “forgot password” function thus forcing me to use the online version to sometimes get a notification/temp password to log in. I say sometimes because this app doesn’t log you back into your original account, instead it logs you into a new account. I’ve had this issue before when anti randomly logged me out and it took a couple days of having to spam the site and app password reset to log in to my actual account. I’m not exaggerating on the days either.
I’ve been trying since Saturday to log back in, unsuccessfully. It made me a new profile that i didn’t want! I just want to be able to log into my old account, with messages from friends and all the chats I was in. Not to mention all the karma I gained. Also don’t bother messaging their Facebook for help, I’ve messaged twice now for help to resolve this and the message wasn’t even read.
We are sorry to hear this has happened to our anonymous chat app on your device. Make sure you have the latest available iOS on your device, as well as the latest update of the app. Please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to investigate the issue.
It's shocking, how bad the community is. I gave up on the app within a day because it was clear to me that everyone who frequents the app is looking for a hookup or otherwise looking to get themselves off, and they are so thirsty, that drinking the Nile won't even help them. I'm a girl, and as such, I was bombarded with requests from guys who sent all sorts of nasty pictures of themselves to me in hopes of getting me to reciprocate. No, thanks.
It is clear that there are NO REAL conversations in that app, so if you're looking to have a genuine conversation with someone, look somewhere else. Don't even waste time getting disappointed and offended at how horrible the community on this app is.
I'm editing to add - I was never banned from any communities on the app. I never broke any rules and never personally saw anyone get banned. So I'm not angry about anything related to that. Instead, I'm angry that the developers clearly haven't put any safeguards in place to protect people who use the app, particularly women, from encountering disgusting people everywhere on the app. Based on the other reviews, it seems like the developers are less focused on banning actually gross people (like the dozens who talked to me in the few days that I had the app), and more focused on unevenly and spottily handing out random bans to undeserving people. Great community you guys have there.
- AntiChat, Inc.
- 111.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Nick Halavins
- In-App Purchases
- Rose Rose $0.99
- Teddy Bear $2.99
- Big Diamond $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.