Protect your privacy, keep your personal photos secure to make sure they won't get stolen.
Secret Photo PRO will protect your private photos from hackers, thieves and even nosey friends or family members. All photos are kept in secure storage on your device. Additionally, you can choose to sync them with a secure cloud environment to make sure they can be recovered if you lose your phone or if you want to transfer them to a new device. Simply select the photos and set a password and Secret Photo PRO will keep your photos hidden and safe no matter what!
- user-friendly interface lets you quickly secure photos or entire albums
- pin code lock
- password encryption keeps your photos safe from hacking and theft
- touch/face ID support
All photos and files stored in Secret Photo PRO are stored on your device. Install Secret Photo PRO now to be sure that no one aside from you can access them!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT SECURE CLOUD SUBSCRIPTION:
- The subscription gives access to the Secure Cloud feature which allows you to store and access documents synchronized with Secure Cloud across multiple devices.
- Subscription cost $0.99 per month.
- You'll be billed at the end of the free trial automatically unless you cancel.
- The subscription will auto-renew unless you turn it off in your iTunes account.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn off auto-renew in iTunes.
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the next period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
To manage your subscription go to Settings, iTunes and App Store, then tap on your Apple ID, then on Secret Photo PRO to manage your subscription.
- minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
doesn’t work with iPad Pro
I have an ipad Pro, IOS 11.4, and while the app will import a picture from library, you can’t do anything with it. Trying to send the pic boots app and back to desktop. So even free, it’s not worth it.
Nothing PRO about it
While the IAP says you pay for cloud storage, you’re still getting nagged with ads upon the 2nd launch of the app with EVERY function you click upon.
In-app browsing can not be very bad. When you select a picture, the size of the image is changed within the application
- AEXOL SP Z O O SPOLKA KOMANDYTOWA
- 33.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AEXOL SP Z O O SPOLKA KOMANDYTOWA
- In-App Purchases
- Secure Cloud $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.