The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
By G5 Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TOP SELLING HIDDEN OBJECT GAME ON THE APP STORE!
Join the mysterious Order of Seekers and explore numerous enchanting worlds!
The Order of Seekers is a clandestine community of people with the unique ability to move through magic worlds. Your dear Uncle Richard, an elite member of this ancient order, has suddenly gone missing. After a period of despair, you realize that you too are blessed with these special powers and thus are the only one that can find him! Locate your beloved uncle, protect the sacred Artifact of the Order and thwart the forces threatening the entire society in this fantastic blend of hidden object tasks and puzzles!
YOU CAN UNLOCK ADDITIONAL BONUSES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
● Nearly 1400 quests to keep you entertained for months
● New Gem Match mini-game: swap and match gems to get 3 in a row!
● 21 amazing locations full of interesting characters
● 210+ сollections of hidden objects to piece together
● 65 items to purchase throughout your secret mission
● Regular updates with additional quests and more
● Game Center Support
● New iPad Retina Display Support
● iPhone 5 support
*NOTE* This game only supports iPhone 3GS and higher, iPod Touch, iPad 1,2,3 5.0+ firmware.
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - New game apps every week!
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ Elixir: The League of Immortality
▶ Silent Valley: Mystery Mansion
▶ Mystery of the Opera
▶ Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings
▶ Virtual City Playground®
▶ Supermarket Management 2
▶ Stand O’ Food® Empire
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Supermarket Mania® 2
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
What's New in Version 1.8
Roses are red, violets are blue… and The Secret Society is updated for you!
Download this free update and continue your mysterious and engaging adventure!
- A new immersive scene - Tree of Dates
- An update to the popular Windows to Metropolis scene– try the new Japanese House!
- 100 new quests – can you complete them all?
- 16 new collections – finding objects has never been so thrilling
- Get two new amulets – Love Letter and Lucky Horseshoe – to increase your experience and chances to find elusive hidden objects!
The holiday spirit is in the air – get holiday energy drinks, earn festive talismans and enjoy new table decorations and chests.
Happy Valentine's Day – love is in the air!
Puzzles and more
Dropped my rating. Not happy AGAIN. Today, before and after the update, can't connect to friends. Also, update took away an amulet. This could be an awesome game if not for the bugs, constant need to pay to get things to play and pestering me to let my friends know how well I am doing by wanting me to post everything I do in the game online.
I like the game a lot but it is annoying to be asked to subscribe, share with friends of Facebook, etc to get crystals to progress in the game. Otherwise, you need to buy them with real money from the store. I just want to play and earn crystals in such a way as not to need to buy them or get others involved. I would haven given more stars for the actual game but deducted for the annoyances.
Okay, I was doing really well and all of the sudden the game froze and I had to start from the beginning. Good thing I hadn't spent a bunch of money for diamonds, etc!!!
The game is addicting and frustrating. Some times I think items aren't on the screen in the beginning for you to find but appear later making finding them in time almost impossible. I refuse to connect it to Facebook or buy anything to play so it takes me longer to do anything. Lately when I try to reward my friends or help them, I am having server connection problems. I am afraid to update because the last time I did I lost everything. Emailed the company and got no reply. Probably because I don't pay to play so they aren't making money off of me.
Mostly HO game,overly complicated rewards, nicely illustrated
Since I decided not to keep the game, because of my personal preferences, I had to knock off one star. Removing the other star is because:
1) I don't enjoy hidden object challenges, but I didn't realize this game is almost entirely that, until I loaded it and played the tutorial.
2) The way to unlock and access scenes, and the various rewards you have to manage (coins, gems, energy, experience level, etc.) are overly complicated and diminish my enjoyment of just playing the game.
3) The tools for hints are limited in number. Although there's a way to earn more, I didn't keep at it long enough to figure out how to do that.
4) Every portion is timed, and if you time-out, you have to "buy" more time with rewards (or maybe actual cash too?). When I play these puzzle games, I like to do so leisurely, sometimes doing something else (watching TV, getting ready to go out, etc.) at the same time. With time-outs, I feel pressured to focus continuously and only on the game.
5) There's too much dialog by characters that isn't that interesting.
I don't know what the cost is for the full version, but if it's more than $5, I wouldn't buy it anyway.
Seek & Find
Good game, tired of waiting for energy. Keeps me interested. Would rather have crystals available as needed in the game. I love this game and have been playing for awhile now. I liked the recent up date to run hints on the screen. Would rather pay a realistic up front amount than feeling compelled to pay. Many prizes (sports drinks & dead mans chest)won't allow the prize. I can't figure out how to use the inventory to get rid of the smoke, or how to match the torn pieces of pictures when I paid to open with crystals. I lost all my friends, still can't figure out how to look at a friends list so you can send something needed. Also for multiple friends I need to write it down. Would like to see window to eliminate this issue. I recd gem to buy crystals at half price. I had ITunes card already loaded and it didn't take from this, why? Then I recd message that the transaction failed. I tried 4 more times & got the same failed message. I never got the crystals but I did get email and bill on my credit card for all five transactions. I had $250. On my credit card. I could not get a real person on the phone so I ended up disputing the charge with my credit card company. The next thing I know I Tunes locked my account on my phone, IPad and Mac. It was a nightmare.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 10, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 1.23 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: G5 Entertainment AB
- © 2012 - 2014 MyTona. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tray of crystals$4.99
- Handful of crystals$1.99
- Bowl of crystals$9.99
- Case of crystals$19.99
- Special combo offer$0.99
- Hyper Deal$9.99
- Super Deal$4.99
- Special Deal$19.99
- Mega Deal$1.99
- Chest of crystals$49.99