Secrets is a simple app that lets you copy your photos into it and keeps them secure. They'll be encrypted with the highest levels of encryption. The app is TouchID enabled and forces you to set a passcode on the first launch.
Your photos will be safe if you lend your phone to friends or relatives and it will be safe by hackers.
Even if someone manages to get the files, they'll be encrypted.
The app is very simple and offers additional functionalities such as
• Photo gallery
• Auto deletion of the original photos
Made it happen
- Alberto Parziale
- Ani Sinanaj
- Flavio De Stefano
- Lorenzo Bertè
Open source projects
- Hue (https://github.com/hyperoslo/Hue)
- Lightbox (https://github.com/hyperoslo/Lightbox)
- ImagePicker (https://github.com/hyperoslo/ImagePicker)
- PasscodeLock (https://github.com/yankodimitrov/SwiftPasscodeLock)
- RNCryptor (https://github.com/RNCryptor/RNCryptor)
- SQLite (https://github.com/stephencelis/SQLite.swift)
- TOCrop (https://github.com/TimOliver/TOCropViewController)
Keep in mind that this application is completely offline and your data is not backed up anywhere to assure you that it remains safe and there aren't duplicates.
Although we built the app with the best intentions and tried our best to make it as secure as possible, we cannot guarantee that it can't or won't be hacked. Make sure to use it the right way.
We do not take responsibility for any loss of data.
• Added incremental locking time when a wrong passcode is entered for 3 times in a row.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.