Secrets Resorts and Spas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vacationing at any Secrets Resort and Spa? With the free Secrets Resorts and Spas’ Unlimited Connectivity app, on-property guests may use their own smartphone or tablet devices to place calls and send messages over the hotel’s Wi-Fi network without incurring international cell phone roaming charges. Guests can create user profiles to contact staff directly, tailor personal deal preferences, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and much more. The Unlimited Connectivity app makes hotel information mobile – guests are only a click away from information about dining, amenities, resort activities, local attractions and more.
Get ready to pack your smartphone or tablet because Unlimited Connectivity allows Secrets Resort and Spa guests the peace of mind to call the USA without paying the outrageous cost usually incurred when calling abroad. The Unlimited Connectivity app is the perfect travel companion that allows you to enjoy your Secrets Resort and Spa vacation...connected.
- Secrets Aura Cozumel
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
- Secrets Huatulco
- Secrets Playa Mujeres
- Secrets Puerto Los Cabos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
What's New in Version 1.7.1
Upgrade to Cordova 3.5
Fixed display height issues
Fixed Facebook/Twitter login and signup issues
Added pinch and zoom capability
Resolved push notification issues
Updated call screen language
This app is a great concept but very poor execution. My wife and both have iPhone 6's & iPads. After arriving, we both had trouble getting the app to even connect and function on our phones. It was only slightly better with the iPads. When it was connected, the couple of calls that we actually got to through we're very broken up on both ends of the call. Also, be aware that their wifi is not continuous throughout the resort which added to the issues with this app. Every area has a a different router with a different name.
Good idea. Poor execution.
1. Has daily activities listing but it did not match printed version delivered to room. Also displayed wrong local time (+1 hour). I notified front desk the day we arrived and it was still wrong 4 days later.
2. Has restaurant menues but many/all were out of date so when we arrived at the restaurant we could not get what we had selected. Great way to really irritate your guests.
3. Has room service menu but you still must call from a phone to order.
4. Has feature to make calls through wifi from app but it failed 30% of the time.
5. Has feature to forward room calls to mobile phone but did not work.
6. Should have a feature to send a message to your concierge.
Overall pretty useless.
The app worked great for me. They give you tablets to use at the resort in every room so the app isn't really needed on my phone. When I did use it on my phone it worked great.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 27, 2015
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Movitas
- © Movitas 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.