Secure Folder PRO
By iDevMobile Tec.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Patter lock Photos, Videos, Text, Credit Card, Passwords
- Choose between Dot Lock & Keypad Code!!
- Identify intruders with Photo & GPS!!
The ultimate secret storage solution for all your Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Credit Cards and Passwords. Offers you a secret web site bookmarks and private navigation system without history track ( Incognito ).
- Provide perfect security with passwords
- Decoy Safe (A completely separate storage area to trick nosy intruders).
- Discrete unassuming Icon - looks just like a regular folder
- Use the camera to create and save private photos from within the app
- Credit Card and data secure storage with high cryptography.
- Work great with high-speed response, high resolution and simple operation
- Ability to Import AND Export Photos and videos to or from Mac/PC
- Wi-Fi web access for importing a large number of photos
- Create albums to organize photos and videos
- Support emailing photos and videos
- Full HD Image and Video Support
- Export photos and video back to public albums
- All information is stored only in device.
CAMERA ROLL VIDEOS ONLY
Due to limitations beyond our control the iPhone 3G and iPod3G (and older) are not able to access the video files from the camera roll, despite the fact video files may be present in the camera roll.
Break in location requires the user to ensure "location services" is switched ON
Due to limitations out of our control we cannot execute some functions
-Delete photos from the native Photos app. You must delete them yourself, after importing them into Secure Folder Pro, if you want to protect those pictures from prying eyes.
-Access the VIDEO folder used in the native iPod Application, for example Videos that were downloaded from iTunes. However videos from the Camera Roll are fully accessible and new Videos can be created inside the Secure Folder Pro Application.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- iPad password fix
Good app. One issue though
I purchased a number of secure folder apps to find the best for my purposes and this is one of the top 2. I have one issue though, and it may be a problem on my end, but none if the videos I place in the secure folders play through the built in speakers. You can hear them with headphones but not through the phone. This was not true for any other secure folder app I tried. Perhaps it's considered more secure because no one will inadvertently hear your stuff. I don't know, but that's why I knock off a bit from the score. Otherwise a great functional app.
Good not great
This is a pretty good app. But there's a few things that bother me. When I originally downloaded it, whenever I added a new password it was put in the list alphabetically, but now all new passwords are added to the end. I'd also like to be able to sort passwords with something like folders to organize them. Lastly, I think the notes line in the passwords should be a box or something besides a line so if a note is more than 20 or so characters you can see it all at once.
Program was good before the upgrade
I loved program because if I was in the program and got side tracked I would have to log back in with the new up grade I must close out program because if I forget the program does NOT take care of me and stays open for all to access
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 12, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: iDevMobile Tec.
- 2012 © iDevMobile Tec.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.