By DSwiss Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SecureSafe – highly secure cloud storage solution with built-in password manager from DSwiss AG
SecureSafe is a multiple award winning online storage solution with an integrated password manager. The service is unique because of its strong double encryption, triple data storage and zero knowledge architecture, which ensures you the very highest level of privacy protection.
Manage all your important data in your digital safe:
• Credit card details
• E-banking codes
• A copy of your passport
• Application documents
• Highly secure AES-256 and RSA-2048 encryption
• No one but you can decrypt and access your data – not even our employees (including programmers).
• All data transferred between your device and SecureSafe is sent via HTTPS.
• Passwords are encrypted additionally for maximum security.
• 2-factor authentication (with SMS token) for PRO, SILVER and GOLD customers
• Multiple layers of data security in Swiss high security data centres, one of which is located in a former military bunker.
• 24/7 monitoring of all systems
• Password manager: With the free version of SecureSafe, you can store up to 50 unique passwords. Simply use the integrated password generator to help you create strong passwords. Also enjoy offline access to your PINs, PUK etc. when saved in the password manager.
• File safe: Store and edit all of your important files in your digital safe and access them anywhere, anytime.
• Data Inheritance: With the help of data inheritance, you ensure that family members or business partners can access important data such as passwords, PINs or insurance policies should you be involved in an emergency or pass away unexpectedly (this feature must be activated via our web application).
• SecureViewer: With the integrated SecureViewer feature, you can open and read PDF files without leaving a digital trace on the device used. This feature is helpful if you need to view sensitive information while using a public WLAN (for example at the airport or in a hotel).
• Mail-In: Mail-In is an email inbox, which is integrated directly in your SecureSafe. When you send emails to your unique SecureSafe address, all attached files will be saved directly in your safe. Email with no attachments are saved as text documents.
• SecureSend: Thanks to SecureSend, you can encrypt and send up to 2 GB large files to any recipient of your choice (recipient does not need SecureSafe to download file).
• SecureCapture: The integrated upload function allows you to use your phone to take a photo and save it directly to your safe.
SecureSafe is winning thousands of new customers every week.
What's New in Version 5.3.2
This makes my life of 20+ passwords a lot easier. I used to carry around a neatly folded sheet of paper that I would update when needed, but that was tedious and got tattered quickly as well. This app makes it easy to update and keep track of the information to access not only the user name and passwords, but also the sites themselves! Love it!
Updated to support TouchID, even better. Now just a slight press away!
Too slow to load!!
Sep 21, 2017, another update, another letdown, as none of the issues I mentioned were addressed.
1. Update didn't fix the painfully slow login process. When you are in a situation that you need to get a password quickly, you look like an idiot staring at your device hoping to see the list of your passwords. Offline mode is not a solution!
I suggest everybody rate this app 1 star until this is fixed. I have asked multiple times, also via email. Seems like speed is not a priority.
2. Font size is still too large, especially for comments section. Add an option to change the font size!
3. Improve the user interface for editing comments, copying comments! I have to click multiple times, not a pleasant experience.
None of these issues were solved !! Sad
The best around
This is both very easy to use and works across your network if you have more than one Apple device. You can easily copy and paste the data. I highly recommend it.