By Alice Dev Team
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Protect your Mac with Security Camera 2.3! Snap anyone who wakes up your computer!
Now Ready for Mavericks!
Worldwide, it ranked #1 to #5 in the Utilities category.
"Brilliant little app!"
"Good idea, been looking for something like this as I know one of my subordinates is known to rummage through my desk in my absence"
"This app is simple and it works brilliantly!"
"now i know who is using my mac grrr!"
Security Camera is a user-friendly app that can be installed in one minute and doesn’t require any further configuration. Each time your computer wakes up the camera will silently snap the person who wakes it up and save the photo into a defined folder. With this app in hand you will always have evidence of who and when touched your computer without your permission. Intruders will no longer be able to deny invading your privacy, you’ll be able to check if your kids misbehaved and if you can trust your roommate.
Get Security Camera today to spare yourself from worrying about the security of your personal data and document your life at the same time!
- Automatic camera snap after waking up.
- Saving images at a resolution of 640х480.
- Can now send pictures to your Dropbox account! So if your laptop gets stolen, you’ll likely have a photo of the thief.
- User-friendly interface and no need for further configuration.
- we added password protection to the application. Now only you can view/copy/delete Captured Photos.
- Fast work and no additional CPU load.
- No interference with other automatically run applications.
- Adjustable arm-timer.
- Idle timer actuations.
- You can setup Security Camera to arm after 30sec/1min/3min/5min/15min/30min of idle time. When armed, Security Camera snaps anyone who drags a mouse, touches Multi-Touch trackpad or presses any key.
How you can use it:
- With Dropbox, if your laptop gets stolen, you’ll likely have a photo of the thief.
- Making sure your kids didn’t turn on the computer without your permission
- Getting evidence that your parents (partners, roommates or coworkers) were using your computer behind your back
- Storing a log of your haircuts and mood
- Creating a weekly photo archive for your diary
- Getting fresh real pictures for your blog or social network
- Tracking your health based on everyday pictures
Download Security Camera today to snap anyone who wakes up your computer!
Thank you for choosing Security Camera!
Problems with the program? We can help! Visit alicedev.com/gethelp and let us know.
Design and icon by Unlike Productions - Unlike.ru
Developed by Alice Dev Team Alicedev.com
Whats new in version 2.2:
All known problems were solved.
Photo gallery and program core was rewritten from scratch with performance and low memory requirements in mind.
Polished and ready to work within infinity hours providing security and fun to its owner.
What's New in Version 2.4
Critical bug-fix (dark photos on 10.9).
Don’t presume to know where I want to save the photos
App developers: Please stop cluttering up the top level of my Dropbox folder. Give me the ability to set the save folder including the name of the folder (“Security Camera” is a little obvious?)
Additional feature request: Allow me to execute a script after a photo is taken/saved. This would allow me to, for example, set up a smart notification system where, if my phone isn’t near my computer or possibly on the same wifi network, the picture could be discreetly uploaded to a *SECURE* server (without relying on the very obvious and easily circumventable Dropbox) and a notification can be sent to my phone with the photo attached.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 14, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Yevgeniy Muravyev
- © Alice Dev Team
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later