The Securus Video Visitation is now the Securus Mobile! This free app’s capabilities have been significantly enhanced and include the following:
- Create a Securus Online account
- Change password and 4 digit passcode
- Setup security questions
- Enroll in Video Visitation, schedule and visit an inmate remotely from anywhere in the world where you have Wi-Fi or cellular data service at all Securus sites that offer Video Visitation.
- Access and view your upcoming scheduled video visits.
- Sync details of upcoming visits with your calendar.
- Receive notifications for upcoming visits.
- Test Wi-Fi/cellular connection to determine quality of video visit.
- *For best results and to reduce echo, use a headset or earbuds with microphone.
- Enroll and add funds to AdvanceConnect, your prepaid calling account.
- See Available Funds.
- Add or change phone numbers who can receive calls.
- View call details and transaction summary.
- Block or unblock calls.
- Enroll in AutoPay or TextPay.
- Update or change credit/debit card information.
- Add funds to an Inmate Debit calling account- now easier to find on the app.
- eMessaging - send messages and receive replies, send digital greeting cards and photos to your incarcerated loved one!
- Sign up, purchase ‘stamps’ and send eMessages and photos
- Pay for inmate reply eMessage
- eCards – choose from dozens of categories and attach these digital greeting cards to your message*
- Snap n’ Send™ - Snap a selfie or choose from your photo gallery to quickly send a photo to your loved one*
- Multiple attachments – now send up to 5 eCards and photos to your message to tell the whole story*
- Bug fixes and improvements
*If allowed by facility
It’s never been easier to stay in touch!
For questions or comments, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
When I first installed it on my iPhone , it worked pretty good. Then it started always asking for my password which would be wrong almost every time & the answers to my questions changed. Called them the other day and they were supposed to reset my password. And how come u have to give them so much personal information. . I have been waiting weeks to hear something back as far as having s home video visitation, before I install this crazy app on my phone. And now when I open it up from home screen it says update now or update later no matter which one u pick it just goes to the sign in page and before you can do anything, it jumps back to the home screen. Or s quick flash & tell u to open in store but it don’t . Will ask all the same questions. But won’t do nothing. In the fine print it’s says by installing or is signing in to this app u agree for them to share ur information with third party marketing group. No way not me. I also set up. A commissary account , an inmate debit account, and a phone account, and it’s been a month and a week now and he hasn’t been able to get through to me. It’s too much to have to do and remember. Especially for what little it does and a lot it don’t do . All of everything these days is a scam or fraud. The government, the Antichrist, the devil. Be ware
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are so sorry you are having issues. Please try to delete the app then go directly to the app store to update. We have several bug fixes last week that shold be fixed with this update. Thank you,
The Securus team
The app is trash. I’m convinced it was constructed by a handful of maybe high school graduates. I’m positive the degree of education this team holds is extremely low. I do not want to call anyone “dumb” but you can clearly tell this was not constructed by the best of brains at all. The app consistently closes out, it was not well put together or well thought out at all (I’m convinced they weren’t thinking at all), you barely get any connection, it is hard to contact a support specialist and when you do, they never sound educated, their attitudes are appalling and they can never fix any issues they just hand you a credit (not even a refund) back to their low budget app. (Almost positive they hired literally anybody to do this job). I understand that you all want to stay connected with loved ones, but here’s a heads up of what you’ll REALLY be dealing with. You can tell clear as day that the higher starred ratings are fake and probably submitted by the company itself because there is no way such a poor of an app could ever, so with that being said, good luck.
Bad video connection with inmate
Hey i never used this video ordeal until this week. I waited days to be cleared and then days to get my visit. Inmate got there late so I got 5 mins instead of 15 and I couldn’t hear him at all with earphones. Although that is what they say you should do to ensure maximum potential of this app. Idk what went wrong. I have no other choice but to go this route. This was a visit with Marion County inmate. Hope the glitch gets fixed for us all.
- Securus Technologies, Inc.
- 48.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019 Securus Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.