The Southeast Desalting Association (SEDA) mobile app (for members only). Check it out our Social Hub, Member Lounge, Event Calendar, Notifications, Inbox, and much more!
The Southeast Desalting Association (SEDA) formed in 1994 as an affiliate of the American Membrane Technology Association (AMTA) – (formerly the American Desalting Association). SEDA is dedicated to the improvement of the quality of water supplies through membrane desalting and filtration, water reuse, and other water sciences. The Association includes members concerned with environmental regulations and legislation, process design, equipment manufacture, plant operations and maintenance, and research and development.
The Association’s objectives include the promotion, both to the public and to elected officials, of available technologies that improve water quality, education, training and certification of plant operation personnel; effective communication with the membership; development of a meaningful interface with regulatory agencies, technology transfer, and protection of the environment.
Ratings and Reviews
Be in the know
Our app is designed to give our members a fast easy way to get information about training and talk to other members what’s going on at their plant
- Laura Gallindo
- 51.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2018 · Southeast Desalting Association (SEDA) · All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.