By Scimonoce Software LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SEE Finance is a comprehensive personal finance manager that allows you to track and monitor all of your income and expenses. You can track your accounts by downloading information directly from hundreds of financial institutions and import data from thousands of others. Keep track of all your financial accounts including banking, credit card, loan, asset, liability, income and investment accounts and track and monitor individual investments.
- OFX Direct Connect downloads*
- Investment Monitoring
- Scheduled Reoccurring Transactions
- Import OFX, QFX, CSV, and QIF files
- Export CSV, TXF, and QIF files
- Transaction Filters
- Budget Monitoring
- In-depth Reporting
- File backups
- Multiple Currency Support
*OFX Direct Connect downloads is a service provided to customers by their financial institution. The institution may require enrollment and/or may charge a fee to use their Direct Connect downloads service.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Added a "Generate Backup" option in the File menu.
- The program will now generate a file backup every 24 hours if needed when left open.
- Can now select multiple recurring transactions and "Post Now".
- Adjustments made for macOS 10.12 Sierra compatibility.
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.