See Jane Go | Ride Hail App
By See Jane Go
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Finally, a ride-hail option designed with women in mind. See Jane Go, now available in Orange County and Long Beach, CA, offers a women-driving-women trusted alternative to taxi and other rideshare apps, such as Uber and Lyft. (Because we think getting into cars with strange men should be reserved only for online dating.) You’re just one polished fingernail tap away from having a fabulous female take you to your destination. Whether you’re going to work or to work out, you’ve got a trusted gal pal to get you there. Had a martini too many? We’ve got you covered. Car in the shop? No problem. Whatever your reason, we’ll get you where you’re going because we love helping women move forward in style. Let your driver know if you want to chat, listen to music or just enjoy your ride in silence – she wants you to be comfy.
Launching in Orange County, CA. Other areas coming soon!
- Driving on Purpose. With every ride you take we’ll contribute to some great charitable causes that help women everywhere.
- Dude Alert – you can bring a man along for the ride as long as he’s accompanied by you at all times (lucky him!)
- Take a Jane to the store, the concert, girls night out or anywhere else you want to go.
- Drivers are fully trained and screened with road-worthy vehicles
- More cool stuff is on the way so don’t miss out – be among the first to ride with Jane!
If you like the idea of women helping women, give us a “Hail, yes!” and download the app today!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.41
We regularly update See Jane Go to stomp out those pesky bugs and give you more features to enjoy with Jane! Make sure you update your app to get the best Jane experience.
- Add driver car description
- Add estimate of arrival time for rider after hail
- Fixed issue with driver car not moving smoothly on map when approaching rider
- Remember username on logout
This app and company have improved tremendously - this version is finally introducing some long awaited features that riders have been needing: you get to see the driver photo + vehicle info now and the car on the map is way more accurate with location and eta. The app is much more stable and functional + previous issues with tipping and rating have been greatly improved. For a young and growing company, they are kicking serious tailpipe. I see some negativity here and there but I think the key is to be patient and remember that See Jane Go isn't Uber or Lyft... And that's the point! They're still a start up and perfection takes time. Awesome company and concept - so glad the app has improved so much. One happy customer over here - I tell all my girl friends to take a Jane!
I love Jane!
I use Jane for myself and my 16 year old daughter. It's such a relief to know I'll always have a female driver. Great drivers and wonderful customer service!!!
Sexist and Illegal Business
Your business model is illegal. You discriminate against men for no valid reason. It is no more “safe” to ride with a strange woman than a man. You cannot prejudicially assume that men are a danger to your customers. Un-American and paranoid. You will be sued soon, possibly by me.