Fit Journey - Track Weight, Body Fat, Measurements
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Fit Journey" helps you track your weight, body fat and body measurements through graphs and photos. It's the most effective way to monitor your fitness progress!
Weight alone is not an accurate reflection of changes in your body shape. When you do strength training, you'll lose fat and gain muscles while your weight may stay the same.
"Fit Journey" solves the problem by letting you record your daily weight, body fat and body measurements. You can even use it to snap selfies and keep notes, documenting your diet, workout tips and much more as you shape up.
- Weight tracking (calculate BMI automatically, support pound, kilogram and stone)
- Body measurements tracking (support neck, chest, shoulder, waist, abdomen, arms, hips, thighs, calves, etc.)
- Body composition tracking (support body fat, body water, skeletal muscle, lean body mass, visceral fat, basal metabolic rate, etc.)
- Support iOS Health
- Daily shape tracking by photos
- Record diet, workout, body measurement and any text information
- Scalable charts support zoom in and out by gestures
- Add records and photos retrospectively (within 5 years)
- Password protection, to protect your records and photos
- Target weight setting, for self-motivation
- Suggest your best weight automatically by your height
- Support recording the past weight and photos
- Shape comparing
- Changeable themes
- Generate daily progress photo with weight, BMI and date.
- Generate shape comparing photo for your different times (with weight information of different times as option)
- Easy to share fitness progress through Twitter and Facebook, to get the motivation from your friends
- Backup your data, photos and notes in iCloud, and merge your contents from multiple devices
- Optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPad Pro
What's New in Version 5.1.0
- Optimized for iOS 11
So far, I like this app. I needed something to help track my weight loss and fitness level and to consolidate it all together. You can upload pictures and take notes of what workout you did what day, or notes on anything else, and it will appear on the timeline. Measurement tracking is a 1.99 one time charge. I also like that you can add a passcode or thumbprint. The only reason it is not five stars, is the first day I accidentally logged measurements in CM and there is no "edit" button. Furthermore, once I added a measurement in inches, it translated all of the measurements that were in CM into inches automatically, so I had to go re measure. I also wish it synced with Fitbit in some way.
Love this app!
I wish the body measurement tracking was available on the free version. But I seriously love everything about this app. Sooo well done. I love that I can add pictures and notes. So cool.
I really wish that it had an input screen where I could input all of the days measurements at once rather than having to go back to the visualization page and clicking add over and over. Also be really nice if it talked to apple health to read and write info. Lastly, I'd like to be able to switch between my devices and access the same data rather than be stuck on just one device. But otherwise it's pretty functional.
**updated** I am now able to get the data on multiple devices and also am finding it reads from apple health. I'm not quite sure what triggers the read as it sometime takes a couple days to get the data, but maybe that's an apple health issue. I'm finding this app very useful for recording info but have a couple new things for my wish list. I wish it had a slideshow mode for flipping through photos attached to each day more seamlessly so that visual changes could be more easily observed. Also I wish there was a graph that overplayed all measurements recorded in inches in one place, but showing only changes, not the actual values. Lastly one peeve: the arrows are backwards! The arrow that should point right from the daily measurements graph to the page where you go to record a new data point, points left. The opposite arrow on the page that has all the actions points right when it should point left, back towards the data display tab.
**** updated *****
New observation... I want to primarily use the app on my iPad but I am noticing that when running on the iPad the app seems unable to pull info from apple health. Other IPhone apps running on my iPad seem to be able to get this info though. My work-around is to get the data into this app on my iPhone and then sync fit journey on both the iPhone and iPad to get the apple health info onto my iPad. The one weird thing about that is that data entered on the iPad doesn't seem to go over to the IPhone during the syncs.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zheren Zhu
- © 2017 Ninja Tech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Body Sizes Pack$1.99
- Super Chart Pack$1.99
- Body Composition Pack$1.99
- Super PackFree