Nice to have you here.
We prepared a few tests.
Collect all coins.
Die to succeed.
— the professor
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
Never before has a mobile platformer felt so juicy – perfect controls for super precise speed runs in over 150 levels.
Prepare to chop, impale and crush your character in pursuit of the last coin of every level – Because when you die, it’s far from over.
+ iPad Pro 11"
Ratings and Reviews
Loved it for the most part
Game was fun. Just got to a point to where it was impossible. I liked the challenge but it’s not longer fun if you can’t possibly beat the levels
Ummm... how can i start this? So I thought this game was free and just did the touch id verification w/o paying attention to it. So that means I “accidentaly” bought this. First I wanted a refund, but I was like lemme not judge a book by it’s cover and I actually don’t regret “accidentaly” buying this game. Concept is awesome, no ads (obviously), no in-app purchases (afaik), and great time waster. I don’t consider my money wasted. Even though I hate paying for apps/games.
Every App Is A Masterpiece
Philipp hits another home run with this memorable classic. I’ve stuck with this developer for a while now and every time he releases a new game, I’m eager to see what he has in store. These controls are perfectly crafted for platform such as this. That “19 years of research” really paid off. It’s beautiful, addicting, and there is never a dull moment.
- Philipp Stollenmayer
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Philipp Stollenmayer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.