Help make your city, improvement district or transportation system safer by reporting safety and security concerns. When you see a problem, the See Say Now app provides a quick and discreet way to inform people who can do something about it, the safety and security dispatchers who respond to incidents in your community.
The See Say Now app can send photos, video, a description of the problem, and the incident location. A dispatcher may reply to your report by chatting with you through the app in real-time.
From the app home screen, users have two easy options for submitting information:
* The Report a Problem button allows users to send incident reports directly. To ensure discretion, the camera flash is automatically disabled when photos are taken through the app. App users may also send reports anonymously if they chose.
* The Call Police button will connect app users directly to an organization’s security or Police, by phone.
BOLO (Be On the Look Out) Alerts. BOLO Alerts on the See Say Now app may display alerts from security or Police about specific persons of interest. For example, See Say Now may display information about a missing person or criminal suspect, such as where they were last seen.
Maintenance Issues. Along with reporting security concerns, See Say Now can also be configured to report maintenance issues to increase awareness and expedite the repair.
Help make your community or transportation system safer for all, with See Say Now.
Added the ability to upload multiple photos.
Ratings and Reviews
Until now, they are more solving and promoting then by phone. I like the new way!! Recommend it hardly!
- Elerts Corporation
- 62.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 ELERTS Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.