4.5 stars on the U.S. App Store!! (Customer Ratings, All Versions)
Check the support page (rugoso.com/seekbeats) to see a 2 minute video, watch and hear for yourself what's it all about!
Create 100% synthesized electronic drum loops that sound alive, noisy and musical.
Feel the freedom to tweak the sounds and be able to go back and forth by using snapshots.
Find mutations of the whole sound instantly with one slide of your finger via the randomizer.
• Eight voices, each with different synth parameters and envelopes.
• Step Sequencer, with velocity for each step that can be mapped to different parameters.
• Randomizer: Mutate the whole sound of your drums instantly with the slide of your finger.
• Snapshots: Feel all the freedom to explore with your sound, go back and forth by taking and recalling snapshots. Change the whole sound of your drums with one tap.
• Sound Banks: Load and save your favorite sounds.
• Stereo Chorus, Global Compression and Global Distortion.
• Supports Audiobus. Inter App Audio. Master Out + 8 channels (1 per Drum).
• Supports Ableton Link.
• MIDI Sync: sync with other apps within the same device, or other devices via WIFI or cable
• MIDI In to trigger drums and patterns (cable connection recommended for quick response)
Check these App Store reviews!
• "Excellent. I am very impressed ... I haven't been so instantly taken with a drum synth in a long time!" - The pantsome menace (Australia)
• "Supremely intelligent... This is really, really smart. It gives you a lot of options for randomizing several parameters in real time, as well as an excellent preset arrangement, and the node system seems very well thought out" - Twirling Erling (Canada)
• "If my current drum synth is a Cadillac, SeekBeats is a Bentley. It is so good, I'm making SeekBeats my new go-to drum synth/sequencer ... I am actually having a difficult time putting it down. Instantly addicting in a good way." - rG3P0 (USA)
• "Absolutely awesome and inspiring - This app is hands down the best and most inspiring beat making app for iOS... You'll come up with beats and experiment with different sounds in seconds. Love it!" - fiskenuno (Sweden)
• "This is the best iOS drum synth I've tried yet. It just sounds great. I'm hooked!" - Hypnosapien (USA)
If you were thinking about getting a similar hardware drum machine, it would probably cost you hundreds of dollars, SeekBeats is just 11.99 dollars (USA).
Get it now!
PLEASE NOTE: REQUIRES iPhone 4S or faster. iPod Touch 5th generation (4 inch display) or faster. iPad 2 or faster.
Added a play/stop button to the performance view. Just that, very small update.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic drum syth❣️
The IAP of the EFX card puts SeekBeats way over the top in my book and also comfortably now in areas outside of drums, or percussion even with what you can do with the EFX card and I love the full screen ADSR envelopes❣️
I had purchased SeekBeats when it was first released but had another carrot dangled in my field of vision, or something, and I got distracted. Yesterday I rediscovered SeekBeats. I’d kept it up to date and wow do I regret what I’d been missing❣️
This is one incredible drum/synth synthesizer❣️I am very impressed with the default drum sounds, my understanding their being digital and not actual recorded samples. I’d say 98% of all drum machines and drum synths I’ve tried you can’t make sound like being in the presence of the real drum kit. The old sound Mattel physical drum synth from decades ago still sounds better than them and it was a ‘toy’ back then! LOL And the “configurability”, both traditional drum settings as well as synth type controls. I mean I’m creating a 4 man band (was that a group from the 70’s? 🤔 I am using 4 channels for drums, 2 for lead, 1 for bass and one for keyboard synth. Everything sounds like what they represent but it all originates from the ‘drum’ synth! Now THAT is cool❣️😎👍
Hypnotic beautiful time hole
Amazingly addictive because of the fairly infinite possibilities. Can't believe I only just bought this app. The interface is incredibly simple and well laid out. The ability to randomize the sounds at different levels of craziness makes for some unexpected but amazing combinations. A really incredible and unique drum synth. If you struggle making interesting beats this makes it easy, I have pretty much every drum app and this is definitely near the top, highly recommend
Updated version with the note repeater and fx board is great, the modular UI for the fx is a stroke of genius, well worth the in app purchase. This update has taken already amazing app to a whole new level. Love this app
This would be top 2 drum app with full midi control
As the title suggests, I love this app like crazy, but lack of midi control is killing my live set. You only have midi for 8 patterns and each drum for finger drumming. At bare min give us snapshot selection too... And snapshot - pattern combo presets. And more than 8 patterns. Or sell the engine to someone who will. Midi llearn should be on every feature like every other decent drum or synth app... Check patterning and ElasticDrums for inspiration.
The sounds are PHENOMENAL though, and randomize features are fantastic. Please add more midi so I can really use those sound engines to their potential. AU3 for even more cred, make it an iap, take my money!!!!
- Rodrigo Yanez
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Rodrigo Yáñez Nepote
- In-App Purchases
- EFX Board Extension $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.