This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A GORGEOUS HIDDEN OBJECT GAME!
Start an incredible journey into the cursed city of Darkwood! The dark streets are in no hurry to reveal their secrets. But you are the Seeker, the chosen one, possessor of a powerful artifact—the Magical Map, and the role of savior has fallen to you! Waste no time, enter into battle against the Curse!
Key game features:
- Beautiful graphics and gorgeous locations
- Over 5100 exciting quests
- Over 620 amazing collections
- Memorable characters
- Interesting puzzles
- Get rewards for achievements
- Enchanting music
- Creation of unique items
- Help the citizens fight dangerous monsters
- Play with friends
- Regular free updates!
Join us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and stay up to date with all the latest news:
What's New in Version 1.23.0
New update in Seekers Notes!
The festive season is usually a joyous occasion. But nothing is ever safe in Darkwood. Find out who wants to sabotage the holiday—and disrupt their plans. The most fearless will defeat the magic of cold!
Everyone should get a gift this Christmas. But be careful: the frost may come in, all at once!
- Over 400 new enthralling quests
- A new desk guardian, the charming deer fawn Sparky
- Unique festive decorations
- Participate in the Holiday for All event, filled with Christmas spirit, and the exciting Hearts of Ice event
- Enjoy the splendid Snowy Yard and Cozy House event locations
- Visit a new, captivating location: the School
- Amazing event creatures: Sweet Tooth, Miss Bell, the Brave Soldier, the Snowy Squabbler, the Icy Bandit, and the Frosty Lord
- Don't miss your chance to become the owner of unique rewards! Beautiful avatars, the Winter Fairy Tale and Enchanted Treasure chests, and the Charming Glow and Feather of Luck talismans await you in the game's new events
- Challenge the new Hoarfrost anomaly! This anomaly hinders your search for objects by covering locations with a layer of hoarfrost
- A new Mail window where you can find communities and news
- You can now purchase avatars featuring event creatures! Unique avatars are available through special offers
- Animated merchants' icons when there is an active order
- New features! You can now interact with an event jewelry box and look at it from all sides in augmented reality mode!
Download the update and get rubies for free!
Love this game!
Compared to the other hidden games- this one is miles ahead! I’m thankful that there are so many opportunities & avenues to collect tools, food & fixers for collections. The only thing I would change would be the cost of life points going into certain areas & not getting enough items to create things like the dragonfly pendant for the dancer. When a collection calls for 4 of them, that means you’ll have to create 3 stones 4 times (12 stones to create 4 pendants) & many items are need to create just 1 stone- like 4
Runes, 4 flowers, 4 flask and 2000 gold pieces! Maybe I’m off- could be more or less- point is, it’s a LOT! If the creators could rig the game with ample opportunities to collect those items- especially the dang flask- I know everyone would appreciate it. When I look at my friends wishes- most all are seeking fixers that can be made by the blacksmith, fortune teller or the inventor. I have tons of collections just waiting to be combined simply because I do not have cotton or the dragonfly pendant! It’s actually holding up my game at present...but it’s the most fun game I’ve played in a very long time!! Also- I have spent $50 on rubies...without the rubies to buy tools like the magnifying glass or food when your energy is low- it can be very frustrating!!
It is a little tight in that it gets frustrating some times. They really want you to buy the boosts and throw a lot of ads for them at you.
I’m dropping my rating because I’ve been on the upside down U puzzle in the Treasure Box for over a month. Trying to force people into buying items does not work. People get frustrated and will quit playing and delete the game. I know that the algorithm makes it nearly impossible to complete this game in the time allotted especially since whenever you get close the moves shift to the opposite side of the puzzle and gives you no hope in completing it. I now have 2 items tied to this puzzle. I’ve wasted 400 energy units a day for a month with no luck. I’m at level 70 or so and I know I’ve played this before and completed it. Like I said trying to frustrate people will not help your bottom line. You’ll make more money if you lower the price of the rubies then you will charging an arm and a leg.
Definitely a good challenge! By far my fave app game ever!
This game is definitely a challenge at times! Takes a good “seeker” to really see and find some things. I thoroughly enjoy the challenges though! LOVE that they actually have an interesting story line to go along with the game! BEAUTIFULLY designed, wonderful artwork! I can tell the creator(s) of this game really thought through many things, took their time, and did a fantastic job! I’m completely addicted to this game! I have had more fun with this game/app than any other app I have ever tried! All other apps I got bored of within a short amount of time. I’m NEVER bored with this one! I actually get sad when I run out of “energy/life” to play. I get excited and anxious while waiting for my energy to reload so I can solve more puzzles and reveal this whole mystery on “the curse”
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 05, 2017
- Version: 1.23.0
- Size: 231 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: MyTona Pte Ltd
- © MyTona
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Purse of Rubies$4.99
- Chest of Rubies$19.99
- Sack of Rubies$9.99
- Superior deal$7.99
- Fabulous Deal$4.99
- Amazing Deal$1.99
- Great deal$2.99
- Wonderful deal$3.99
- Staggering Deal$0.99
- Cart of Rubies$49.99