This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A GORGEOUS HIDDEN OBJECT GAME!
Start an incredible journey into the cursed city of Darkwood! The dark streets are in no hurry to reveal their secrets. But you are the Seeker, the chosen one, possessor of a powerful artifact—the Magical Map, and the role of savior has fallen to you! Waste no time, enter into battle against the Curse!
Key game features:
- Beautiful graphics and gorgeous locations
- Over 5100 exciting quests
- Over 620 amazing collections
- Memorable characters
- Interesting puzzles
- Get rewards for achievements
- Enchanting music
- Creation of unique items
- Help the citizens fight dangerous monsters
- Play with friends
- Regular free updates!
Join us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and stay up to date with all the latest news:
What's New in Version 1.23.0
New update in Seekers Notes!
The festive season is usually a joyous occasion. But nothing is ever safe in Darkwood. Find out who wants to sabotage the holiday—and disrupt their plans. The most fearless will defeat the magic of cold!
Everyone should get a gift this Christmas. But be careful: the frost may come in, all at once!
- Over 400 new enthralling quests
- A new desk guardian, the charming deer fawn Sparky
- Unique festive decorations
- Participate in the Holiday for All event, filled with Christmas spirit, and the exciting Hearts of Ice event
- Enjoy the splendid Snowy Yard and Cozy House event locations
- Visit a new, captivating location: the School
- Amazing event creatures: Sweet Tooth, Miss Bell, the Brave Soldier, the Snowy Squabbler, the Icy Bandit, and the Frosty Lord
- Don't miss your chance to become the owner of unique rewards! Beautiful avatars, the Winter Fairy Tale and Enchanted Treasure chests, and the Charming Glow and Feather of Luck talismans await you in the game's new events
- Challenge the new Hoarfrost anomaly! This anomaly hinders your search for objects by covering locations with a layer of hoarfrost
- A new Mail window where you can find communities and news
- You can now purchase avatars featuring event creatures! Unique avatars are available through special offers
- Animated merchants' icons when there is an active order
- New features! You can now interact with an event jewelry box and look at it from all sides in augmented reality mode!
Download the update and get rubies for free!
Love this game!
Compared to the other hidden games- this one is miles ahead! I’m thankful that there are so many opportunities & avenues to collect tools, food & fixers for collections. The only thing I would change would be the cost of life points going into certain areas & not getting enough items to create things like the dragonfly pendant for the dancer. When a collection calls for 4 of them, that means you’ll have to create 3 stones 4 times (12 stones to create 4 pendants) & many items are need to create just 1 stone- like 4
Runes, 4 flowers, 4 flask and 2000 gold pieces! Maybe I’m off- could be more or less- point is, it’s a LOT! If the creators could rig the game with ample opportunities to collect those items- especially the dang flask- I know everyone would appreciate it. When I look at my friends wishes- most all are seeking fixers that can be made by the blacksmith, fortune teller or the inventor. I have tons of collections just waiting to be combined simply because I do not have cotton or the dragonfly pendant! It’s actually holding up my game at present...but it’s the most fun game I’ve played in a very long time!! Also- I have spent $50 on rubies...without the rubies to buy tools like the magnifying glass or food when your energy is low- it can be very frustrating!!
Great example of a hidden object saga if you are patient
I love these kinds of games. This is a good example of one. There are other puzzles than just hidden object searches, there is a sliding hexagon puzzle, a match three and classic concentration. The HOSs are challenging. Perhaps a little bit too much so but that’s not the end of the world.
My advice for everyone with games with in app purchases like this is to just set a budget and stay within it. It’s really easy to start burning through real cash to recharge energy constantly. (It seems that you can get through level 12 without a pause since energy refills when you level up, so it’s hard to go from nonstop action to having to wait for energy.)
Great HOG but confusing
Oh......and please. It is difficult with new puzzles or new objects when I have no idea what I’m looking for....what you call a goblet, I would call a trophy; someway to visualize new objects once would be so helpful.
I do love the different puzzles, variations on the same puzzles and that not all puzzles are hidden object. There’s other types thrown in the mix.
Storyline is engaging. Keeps things moving. Ability to unlock fresh puzzles seems timed well and there’s multiple ways to get the same items. So if you’re stuck somewhere, you can move forward by a different route.
I don’t entirely understand exactly what I’m doing all the time. I follow all the instructions (meaning I click on the giant moving arrows) and it gets me through the game, but that doesn’t mean I understand what I’m doing. The instructions/FAQ are vague. Why random “visitors” are floating around my map, I really don’t know. How your friends help, aside from giving you gifts I don’t know, but I can click on my friends buildings while I’m there.
Just more explanation on things would be helpful. Love the game overall.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 05, 2017
- Version: 1.23.0
- Size: 231 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: MyTona Pte Ltd
- © MyTona
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Purse of Rubies$4.99
- Chest of Rubies$19.99
- Sack of Rubies$9.99
- Amazing Deal$1.99
- Superior deal$7.99
- Fabulous Deal$4.99
- Staggering Deal$0.99
- Great deal$2.99
- Wonderful deal$3.99
- Cart of Rubies$49.99