By Nuance Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nuance PowerShare Mobile gives you instant access to your medical images and reports stored on the Nuance PowerShare Network using your iOS device. The app also allows you to take clinical images from the camera or device storage and upload them securely to your account so they can be easily shared with physicians or medical facilities.
PowerShare is a secure cloud-computing platform for medical image storage, sharing and collaboration. It allows imaging facilities, hospitals, physicians and patients to easily and securely exchange their medical images and reports online.
* iOS 8 and greater (optimized for iPhone 5 and greater)
* Internet access through Wi-Fi or phone service provider is required. Wi-Fi connection is strongly recommended when uploading dictations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Register directly from your iOS device and create a free account on Nuance PowerShare.
* View a complete listing of all available medical imaging exams.
* Securely upload images from your device storage or directly from the camera.
* Search for any image set by patient name, medical record number or time-frame.
* Show a detailed display of demographic information along with the diagnostic report.
* Select an image set for viewing and instantly have it streamed to the device in real-time.
* Manipulate the images to window/level, zoom and stack through all the available frames.
* Search for potential contacts and invite them to your collaboration network.
* Share medical images with collaborators.
Security and HIPAA compliance:
* Upon first login a secure pin number is setup.
* After a period of inactivity or if the app was closed, the pin is required to unlock the system.
* All data transfers are encrypted and secured via SSL.
* No Protected health Information (PHI) remains on the device when a study is closed.
Regulatory Note: The Nuance PowerShare Mobile application is a medical device. It is licensed by Nuance for medical image review. The application is not intended for diagnostic interpretation using mobile devices.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING?
“The ability to instantly view and assess medical images from anywhere, anytime dramatically improves patient care.”
Dr. Donald Plumley Pediatric Surgeon, Arnold Palmer Hospital
What's New in Version 5.4.16
-- Images List: Added Study Date field; removed the Upload Date field
-- Images List: Date of Birth field is now shown in blue text to stand out from the Study Date field, which is shown in black text
-- Renamed the Settings menu item to Profile
-- Based on a network setting configured by your system administrator, accounts associated with the network will not see the Terms and Conditions menu item
* The following changes apply only to the iPad:
-- Both the Contacts and Images screen layouts have been redesigned for the iPad.
-- From the image viewer screen, you can now return to the Images screen by tapping the Images link in the upper-left portion of the screen
-- To prevent your view of an image from being covered up, the Menu icon has been removed from the image viewer screen
-- You can now scroll through the report text which allows the Study Information are to remain displayed while reading the report
-- Rotating from landscape to portrait now changes the view proportionately
-- Improved navigation when opening images from email
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Version: 5.4.16
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nuance Communications
- © 2014 Nuance Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.