By Nuance Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nuance PowerShare Mobile gives you instant access to your medical images and reports stored on the Nuance PowerShare Network using your iOS device. The app also allows you to take clinical images from the camera or device storage and upload them securely to your account so they can be easily shared with physicians or medical facilities.
PowerShare is a secure cloud-computing platform for medical image storage, sharing and collaboration. It allows imaging facilities, hospitals, physicians and patients to easily and securely exchange their medical images and reports online.
* iOS 8 and greater (optimized for iPhone 5 and greater)
* Internet access through Wi-Fi or phone service provider is required. Wi-Fi connection is strongly recommended when uploading dictations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Register directly from your iOS device and create a free account on Nuance PowerShare.
* View a complete listing of all available medical imaging exams.
* Securely upload images from your device storage or directly from the camera.
* Search for any image set by patient name, medical record number or time-frame.
* Show a detailed display of demographic information along with the diagnostic report.
* Select an image set for viewing and instantly have it streamed to the device in real-time.
* Manipulate the images to window/level, zoom and stack through all the available frames.
* Search for potential contacts and invite them to your collaboration network.
* Share medical images with collaborators.
Security and HIPAA compliance:
* Upon first login a secure pin number is setup.
* After a period of inactivity or if the app was closed, the pin is required to unlock the system.
* All data transfers are encrypted and secured via SSL.
* No Protected health Information (PHI) remains on the device when a study is closed.
Regulatory Note: The Nuance PowerShare Mobile application is a medical device. It is licensed by Nuance for medical image review. The application is not intended for diagnostic interpretation using mobile devices.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING?
“The ability to instantly view and assess medical images from anywhere, anytime dramatically improves patient care.”
Dr. Donald Plumley Pediatric Surgeon, Arnold Palmer Hospital
What's New in Version 5.6.9
What's New in Version 5.6.9
-- You can now view attachments that are linked to studies. Studies that have attachments display with a paper clip icon and a View Attachments button. The following attachment file types are supported: pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, txt, doc, docx, xls, and xlsx.
-- You can open the image viewer directly by clicking the thumbnail in the Images list
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 28, 2017
- Version: 5.6.9
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nuance Communications
- © 2014 Nuance Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.