By Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Selador Toolkit application – with features for both beginners and professionals – allows designers to mix their favorite colors and determine which models to use. The app also includes calculators to help stage electricians set DMX addresses for a series of Selador fixtures and gauge power usage. Data sheets, manuals, and application guides are provided to help accomplish the best overall results.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• Major Graphics improvements.
• Animated transitions
• Button/Text Field lockouts
• Added Desire Manuals
• Added Desire fixtures to the Power Consumption Calculator
• Added Desire To Super Useful
• New Drop down menu for fixture mode (desire only)
This is really useful app for programming on an OBII. You run out of subs fast.
Only problem is when you select 'luster' it doesn't change the label of the second channel to 'white'. It still calls it 'red orange' like Vivid.
Cool app! Thanks ETC!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 21, 2012
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 29.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.
- © 2009 Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.