If you’re self-harming, finding anonymous support can be tough. Self-heal has been developed in collaboration with potential users, clinicians and researchers to produce a tool that lets you take charge of your behaviour.
- Suggests distraction tasks for crisis management
- Contains a gallery of 750+ mood boosting pictures
- Includes information and advice about self-harm
- Holds a comprehensive list of phone numbers and websites to help you access more support.
New feedback form
- University of Oxford
- 78.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © University of Oxford
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.