Self-Help CU Mobile Banking App is for members of Self-Help Credit Union.
Available to all members, this app is safe, secure and convenient. Check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, pay loans, make deposits and locate branches and ATMs anytime, anywhere.
- Real-time transaction history for loans, checking and savings integrated in one location
- Transfers: account to account, scheduled, pending ACH and check withdrawal transfers available
- Online Services: E-Statements, bill pay, check order, member alerts, loan application and tax information
- Mobile Check Deposit: simply take photos of checks to deposit them
- Locations and ATMs: find branch locations, hours, contact info and identify ATMs
- Get a credit card cash advance or make credit card payments
- Quick Balance without logging in
- TouchID authentication login available
Safe and Secure
- Self-Help CU uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to protect data communication across all mobile service provider platforms
- Change online ID or Passcode
FEDERALLY INSURED BY NCUA
Please check with your wireless provider for web and data access charges.
Questions & Answers
- If you have any issues with our app, call us at 1-800-966-7353
- To become a member of Self-Help Credit Union, go to www.self-help.org/join
This build contains further enhancements to multi-factor authentication.
Ratings and Reviews
A few comments and concerns
This app does what it says it will do, but it would be so much more convenient if it had thumb (or facial) authentication so that I would not have to look up my password every time. I don’t understand why they miss him opportunity to add this feature when they are upgrading the app. Every other bank I deal with has it.
Also, I originally downloaded the self-help federal credit union app. When I complained that it did not work, Self-Help told me to be sure that I had not downloaded the federal app. That solved the problem, but it is very confusing because they share a logo, and the federal logo is the same color as the previous app I used! So just be careful to be sure you were downloading the correct one. Truthfully, I have no idea what the difference is, but they are not interchangeable.
Having said all of that, I am glad to be doing business with a socially responsible financial institution.
Developer Response ,
Hi - thanks for your feedback. Our app DOES offer fingerprint and facial authentication -- you can turn that on from the "settings" option in the menu. Please contact us at 800-966-7353 if you have any questions about that.
Sorry about the duplicate applications -- our state and federal credit unions have to stay separate for regulatory reasons so we can't co-mingle our customer data.
Thanks again for the feedback - and we're glad to have you as a member!
So far so good
This app is pretty good and I’ve been satisfied with how it works. I only wish there was a feature to have a notifications sent whenever there is a change on the account. Whether that be money going in, money going out, money being transferred, etc.
"Cannot contact server"
Would give this 1 star, except it works properly about 10% of the time and I like the interface when it does.
The other 90% of the time I get the error message "cannot contact server". Very frustrating!!! I'm trying to do mobile deposit because I work night shift and sleep when the bank is open.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.