Self-Help Federal CU Mobile Banking App is for members of Self-Help Federal Credit Union. Available to all members enrolled in Online Banking, this app is safe, secure and convenient. Check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, pay loans, make deposits and locate branches and ATMs anytime, anywhere.
- Real-time transaction history for loans, checking and savings integrated in one location
- Transfers: account to account, scheduled, pending ACH and check withdrawal transfers available
- Online Services: E-Statements, bill pay, check order, member alerts, loan application and tax information
- Mobile Check Deposit: simply take photos of checks to deposit them.
- Pay a Person: send money to anyone via text or email
- Locations and ATMs: find branch locations, hours, contact info, directions and identify ATMs
Safe and Secure
- Self-Help Federal CU uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to protect data communication across all mobile service provider platforms
- Change online ID or Passcode
FEDERALLY INSURED BY NCUA
Please check with your wireless provider for web and data access charges.
Questions & Answers
- If you have any issues with our app, call us at 877.369.2828
- To become a member of Self-Help Federal Credit Union, go to www.self-helpfcu.org
This build contains bug fixes for iOS users with the recent update who were unable to log in on iPad devices.
Ratings and Reviews
New but certainly not improved
Let’s be honest, the old app was pretty clunky. So I was excited to see a new ‘redesigned’ app when it was released. However, it’s basically just a web browser that goes directly to the credit union’s site. I can already to that with my browsers. What’s worse is you can’t go back & forth between apps without this one resetting. Extremely frustrating when trying to pay bills & looking at texts/emails for amounts due. Please write an actual app instead of glorified HTML links.
Great mobile banking app
A great mobile banking interface. It looks like my Home Banking experience, and gives me a lot more functionality than the previous app had. I continue to be pleased banking with this great credit union and community advocate.
Not ready for launch
This app is not ready for launch.
I’ll cover the good first.
Finally supporting Touch ID. About darn time. Now please support Apple Pay and your be almost up to par with all other banking institutions.
Now the app. It is glitchy, unresponsive, and crashes constantly. The user interface looks looks like a rewind to ten years ago. The old app was more appealing and user intuitive. That is all, thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.