SelfieTime - connect two devices and capture photos remotely
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your main rear camera into high quality front camera and take great selfies!
Important: this app requires two iOS devices - one is used as camera, another one displays live view and allows to take pictures remotely.
* Instant connection - just start the app on both devices, they will find and connect each other automatically
* No internet connection required - works over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
* All orientations are correctly supported - hold both devices as you like!
* Taken image is saved to your photo album unchanged in full resolution and contains all metadata including geo location
* Same photo is transferred to second device automatically
How to use:
1. Take two iPhones in two hands and run the app
2. Find out which iPhone acts as camera and which one controls it remotely
3. Have fun! :)
Learn more at http://www.smartapplab.com
Feel free to contact us if you have any issues or suggestions.
It's selfie time!
What's New in Version 1.3
- stability improvement
Hard to believe it's free and ad free. Would like to see a flash feature instead of just activating a torch and an option to zoom in and out.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 25, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Dmitry Polyankovskiy
- © 2014 SmartAppLab.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.