SelfTalking - ideas, scenarios in chat style
By Shigenori Kumagai
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a Memo App that lets you enjoy Self-Talking in chat style. You can use it to organize ideas, scenario/dialog notes and chat rehearsal.
Self-Talking in a fun and visual way
When your head is full of worries or ideas, you can sort them all nicely by doing a Self-Talking.
For scenario/dialog notes
Each character's dialogs become obvious thanks to emoji and balloon colors. In addition, you can create 'Custom Icons' from your pictures!
For chatting with someone special
Rehearse how the conversation develops before chatting with someone special.
- Passcode Lock
- Custom wallpaper
- Custom Icons
- Export as Text
- Export as Image
How to use it
- Press the + button on the screen's top right to create a new memo
- Swipe to the left to delete the memo
- Tap the input field at the bottom of the screen and type a message. When you press the Send button, the message will appear on the screen.
- You can select the sender from the emoticons (if you choose "Blank", it will be displayed without a balloon)
- If you tap a previously entered message (balloon), you can edit it (delete, copy, move up/down, change the emoji, modify the text).
- If you press the "Copy text" button on the screen's top right, the text will be copied to your device's clipboard.
What's New in Version 5.25.1
- some improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 07, 2017
- Version: 5.25.1
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Shigenori Kumagai
- © Shigenori Kumagai
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases