Sell on Etsy: Manage your shop
By Etsy, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your Etsy shop to new places!
Grow and manage your Etsy business right from your phone with the Sell on Etsy app, our app built just for sellers. Hundreds of thousands of Etsy sellers are using it to streamline their businesses, and you can too!
- Conversations: Stay on top of incoming messages, save and send your frequent responses, and easily search all your Convos.
- Listings Manager: Create, edit, renew, and publish listings directly from the app. Access shop sections and item variations for quick editing. Activate and deactivate items with a tap.
- Shop Stats: Keep tabs on your views, favorites, orders and sales history.
- Multi-shop management: Add more than one shop account and easily switch between them.
- Order management: Access open and completed orders, renew items from sold orders, mark as shipped, add private notes and send shipping notifications so buyers know when items are on the way.
- Shop updates: Share shoppable photo updates with your fans on Etsy and social media all from one place.
- Live activity feed: See real-time updates about new purchases, buyer feedback, when shoppers favorite your items and more.
- Sell anywhere: Accept credit cards wherever you sell. Everything you sell in person will get captured in your Etsy shop. (U.S. only)
- Notifications: “Cha-ching!” Get notified when someone purchases an item, sends you a new Convo or favorites your shop or items. (Customize your notifications in Settings).
- Shop settings: Update your shop’s branding, add a video, and edit shop announcements. Put your shop on vacation if you need a break.
- You must have an Etsy shop to use this app.
- Learn more about creating a shop at www.etsy.com/sell.
If anything's acting up, we'll post about it here: http://etsystatus.com/
What's New in Version 2.44
We update the app every two weeks to maximize performance and user happiness. This update has a few minor tweaks and bug fixes. Let us know what you think: http://etsy.me/1R9XGON
I'm right in the middle with this app. First off I've always liked the sell on etsy app since I first opened my shop in April. Never had any major issues just a few minor inconveniences.
With the app in general I really wish I could edit my tracking numbers and keep a prewritten message when I mark as shipped. I am constantly on the go, I use the app more than the desktop. Usually I type in my tracking numbers while waiting in the pick up line at my kids school and occasionally mix one up and I can't edit it until I get on the desktop site. Also on the orders page could you give more information than just the item purchase and how much it cost? I all my items are similar and cost around the same amount I hate having to rummage through fifteen orders just to find the one I'm looking for.
I wish I could pick up where I left off on my desktop when adding an item in my phone. I take all my pictures on my phone and wish I could just add the pictures then finish on the desktop.
This version however is really starting to annoy me. Which brings my rating down to three stars. When someone asks me a question about an item and I click to view which one it is it either opens the regular Etsy app or opens safari, ugh just take me to the listing like it used to. Also the widget doesn't work which drives me bonkers I use it quite frequently to monitor my sales compared to the previous month and it's a blank screen.
Error w/ shipping profiles
VERSION LATE-SEPT 2016 Bug where app doesn't show the most current items listed (iOS). So there's no way to edit newly listed items
PREVIOUS VERSIONS BUG - STILL UNCORRECTED There's a huge bug if your listings have a calculated shipping profile. When you go to copy an item with calculated shipping to create a new listing, the app gives you an error. You have to manually select a different profile, then after it goes live, go to the desktop version to change the listing to have calculated shipping. Annoying, plus this takes your new item offline while you're correcting it in the desktop version, so you lose that crucial traffic to your item in the first few minutes while it's first becoming active (users get the OOPS error while you're fixing the ship profile). Doubling my workload for a feature that's supposed to lessen my workload.
From bad to worse
This app was wonderful until the latest update. The iconic cha-Ching sound has been replaced with a bland ding that sounds exactly like a text notification. In fact, all of the notifications now sound exactly alike. Also the widget no longer works. It worked for the first 2 or 3 days after the update and then stopped. You'll see the box where the widget should go but no information.
Also, I've noticed shipping dates differ from those you see when logging on via a computer. They are typically off by 2 days. I'd love to see an all inclusive app where we could also search Etsy and not have to use both apps.
Finally how about an app for the Watch to see our stats?!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 2.44
- Size: 85.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Etsy, Inc.
- © 2016 Etsy, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.