Sell on Etsy
By Etsy, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your Etsy shop to new places with Sell on Etsy, our app built just for sellers! Sell on Etsy lets you process payments for in-person sales, send convos, manage orders, create new listings, view your Shop Stats and more.
Sellers in the U.S. can request a free Sell on Etsy Reader from within the app to start accepting credit or debit cards wherever they sell. We’ll let non-U.S. sellers know as soon as we expand.
- Sell Anywhere (U.S. only): Accept credit cards wherever you sell. Everything you sell in person will get captured in your Etsy shop. Visit etsy.com/reader for all the details.
- Shop Activity Feed: See real-time updates about new purchases, buyer feedback, when shoppers favorite your items and more.
- Shop Stats: Keep tabs on your views, favorites, orders and sales history.
- Conversations: Stay on top of incoming messages, save and send common responses to save time and easily search your Conversations.
- Manage Multiple Shops: Add more than one shop account and easily switch between them.
- Order Management: Access open and completed orders, renew items from sold orders, mark as shipped, add private notes and send shipping notifications so buyers know when items are on the way.
- Listings Manager: Create, edit, renew and publish listings directly from the app. Access shop sections and item variations for quick editing. Activate and deactivate items with one tap and put your shop on vacation when you need a break.
- Notifications: “Cha-ching!” Get notified when someone purchases an item, sends you a new Convo or favorites your shop or items. (Control which notifications you receive in Settings).
- You must have an Etsy shop to use this app.
- Learn more about creating a shop at www.etsy.com/sell.
If anything's acting up, we'll post about it here: http://etsystatus.com/
What's New in Version 2.14
We update the app every two weeks to maximize performance and user happiness. This update has a few minor tweaks and bug fixes. Let us know what you think: http://etsy.me/1R9XGON
I just want to post something
I tried posting a listing to my shop and it keeps saying something is wrong when I try to upload it! How can I sell my items if I can't post them?
App not working
Ugh another update and it's not working well....I'm not getting notifications until like hours later.
can't upload anything!!
"hmm. something went wrong" and no idea what that may be. additionally, losing listing as a result. this app is really great in theory but something is really glitchy/wrong with it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 27, 2015
- Version: 2.14
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Etsy, Inc.
- © 2014 Etsy, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.