Sell on Etsy
By Etsy, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your Etsy shop to new places with Sell on Etsy, our app built just for sellers! Sell on Etsy lets you process payments for in-person sales, send convos, manage orders, create new listings, view your Shop Stats and more.
Sellers in the U.S. can request a free Sell on Etsy Reader from within the app to start accepting credit or debit cards wherever they sell. We’ll let non-U.S. sellers know as soon as we expand.
- Sell Anywhere (U.S. only): Accept credit cards wherever you sell. Everything you sell in person will get captured in your Etsy shop. Visit etsy.com/reader for all the details.
- Shop Activity Feed: See real-time updates about new purchases, buyer feedback, when shoppers favorite your items and more.
- Shop Stats: Keep tabs on your views, favorites, orders and sales history.
- Conversations: Stay on top of incoming messages, save and send common responses to save time and easily search your Conversations.
- Manage Multiple Shops: Add more than one shop account and easily switch between them.
- Order Management: Access open and completed orders, renew items from sold orders, mark as shipped, add private notes and send shipping notifications so buyers know when items are on the way.
- Listings Manager: Create, edit, renew and publish listings directly from the app. Access shop sections and item variations for quick editing. Activate and deactivate items with one tap and put your shop on vacation when you need a break.
- Notifications: “Cha-ching!” Get notified when someone purchases an item, sends you a new Convo or favorites your shop or items. (Control which notifications you receive in Settings).
- You must have an Etsy shop to use this app.
- Learn more about creating a shop at www.etsy.com/sell.
If anything's acting up, we'll post about it here: http://etsystatus.com/
What's New in Version 2.27
We update the app every two weeks to maximize performance and user happiness. This update has a few minor tweaks and bug fixes. Let us know what you think: http://etsy.me/1R9XGON
There's a glitch that won't show all of the draft listings I have (400+) even with all the filters turned off/set to all. Since I also can't use the Safari browser for publishing draft listings (it always tells me something went wrong) it's impossible for me to stagger publishing the listings while away from a computer which is super inconvenient. Another star off because I'd like to view my shop payment account from within the app since I have more than one shop.
Very accessible app for busy Sellers!
If you're as busy as I am, having this app to make a quick custom order, reply to customers, read feedback and check on your orders, etc. is so convenient. I couldn't live without this app! Thank you etsy for having such a easy and accessible interface and functional app for us busy sellers on the go :)
Its ok, could be better
It is helpful having this app. I use it daily. The one thing that irritates me about it is that you can only issue a full refund, not partial refunds from it. Also you can not cancel and order from the app. It really does not make sense why you could not do these things. Maybe it just needs some updating
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 26, 2016
- Version: 2.27
- Size: 53.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Etsy, Inc.
- © 2014 Etsy, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.