Sell on Etsy
By Etsy, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your Etsy shop to new places with Sell on Etsy, our app built just for sellers! Sell on Etsy lets you process payments for in-person sales, send convos, manage orders, create new listings, view your Shop Stats and more.
Sellers in the U.S. can request a free Sell on Etsy Reader from within the app to start accepting credit or debit cards wherever they sell. We’ll let non-U.S. sellers know as soon as we expand.
- Sell Anywhere (U.S. only): Accept credit cards wherever you sell. Everything you sell in person will get captured in your Etsy shop. Visit etsy.com/reader for all the details.
- Shop Activity Feed: See real-time updates about new purchases, buyer feedback, when shoppers favorite your items and more.
- Shop Stats: Keep tabs on your views, favorites, orders and sales history.
- Conversations: Stay on top of incoming messages, save and send common responses to save time and easily search your Conversations.
- Manage Multiple Shops: Add more than one shop account and easily switch between them.
- Order Management: Access open and completed orders, renew items from sold orders, mark as shipped, add private notes and send shipping notifications so buyers know when items are on the way.
- Listings Manager: Create, edit, renew and publish listings directly from the app. Access shop sections and item variations for quick editing. Activate and deactivate items with one tap and put your shop on vacation when you need a break.
- Notifications: “Cha-ching!” Get notified when someone purchases an item, sends you a new Convo or favorites your shop or items. (Control which notifications you receive in Settings).
- You must have an Etsy shop to use this app.
- Learn more about creating a shop at www.etsy.com/sell.
If anything's acting up, we'll post about it here: http://etsystatus.com/
What's New in Version 2.11
We tweaked some things to make the app better.
Disappointed on lack of fixes for months
I run my own business and heavily rely on Etsy for part of that income. Being able to update on-the-go is important to me. Sadly I have not been able to edit listings for months now, specifically with the "copy listing" feature. If I have a similar product to post I like to use the product images that I take with my iPhone and make a few adjustments to the description. For months now I cannot add new photos, even with all the updates. So disappointing :/
Love this app, want ability to purchase shipping labels
I love this app! I use the app every single day. My only complaint is I cannot buy and print shipping labels from the app. If there is a way to, it is not obvious. Other than that, I love the app and run my shop thru my iPhone. Thank you!
For as big as Etsy is you would expect a much higher functioning app. Not convenient when I still have to end up getting on a computer to fix something little. Now the app is freezing when I try to renew listings...very disappointing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 2.11
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Etsy, Inc.
- © 2014 Etsy, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.