The ultimate Amazon FBA scouting time-saver and profit-maximizer from the #1 seller network, now available to the public. Sellzee helps you Buy or Reject items on auto-pilot (and even stealth!). Fast, Smart, Customizable. See buying advice, offers, profitability, demand, and supply at a glance. Sellzee's robust pricing and advice rules provide nearly limitless options for customization, allowing you to truly go on scouting auto-pilot for the 1st time! Sellzee provides invaluable product research insights to sellers using retail arbitrage, wholesale, and private label selling strategies.
SCALE YOUR BUSINESS TO NEW HEIGHTS
* Invite your shoppers (i.e. scouters) so you can outsource your sourcing and grow your business faster
* Hide pricing and other sensitive data from shoppers - they only see when to buy
* Put your exact buying criteria in your shoppers' hands by publishing your triggers and settings to their devices.
* Get detailed reports in your email of each shopper session. See their scans' profit, rank, fees, and much more!
* Get session digests with helpful data that summarizes each shopper session and helps you calculate how much to pay your shoppers!
SCOUT LIKE THE PROS
* 20 FREE scans per week! Other apps don't ever reset your FREE scan count, making Sellzee a generous no brainer for any beginner.
* Find products using keyword or title search
* Supports bluetooth scanners at no additional cost
* Don't have a bluetooth scanner? Use our camera scanner on a timer so the camera automatically opens on a set interval.
* View the Keepa chart directly on the scouting screen!
* Quickly access Keepa, CamelCamelCamel and the full Amazon offers page
* See a full profit breakdown including all Amazon costs with support for both FBA and FBM
* The only mobile scouting app with up-to-date sales estimates for Amazon items!
* Supports sales estimates for Arts & Crafts, Baby, Beauty, Cell Phones & Accessories, Grocery, Health & Personal Care, Home & Kitchen, Home Improvement, Kitchen & Dining, Office Products, Patio Lawn & Garden, Pet Supplies, Sports & Outdoors and Toys & Games categories. More to come!
* Set your sell price just like your repricer by defining comparable offers and setting your price relative to the comparables
* Filter comparable offers by condition, fulfillment, and featured offers (Amazon, new buy box, and used buy box)
* Set your sell price differently depending your item's key metrics like rank, estimated sales, condition, and offers
* Turn on a ceiling price so you never assume your Used item can sell for more than New again!
ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST
* Put decisions on "auto-pilot" with buying triggers like profit and ROI. Set different triggers depending on your item's rank, estimated sales, offers, etc.
* Use Sellzee’s out-of-the-box triggers or make your own the way you like
* Top rank % tells you if your item is in the top 1%, 3% or 5% of its category without having to remember the # of items in each category
* Go under the radar with the Sellzee Apple Watch app — those "no scanner" sales are in your sights again!
Get Unlimited scans by adding a Sellzee Unlimited Plan:
1 month plan is $11.99
3 month plan is $26.99
6 month plan is $41.99
1 shopper, 1 month plan is $24.99
3 shoppers, 1 month plan is $54.99
5 shoppers, 1 month plan is $74.99
1 shopper, 1 year plan is $259.99
3 shoppers, 1 year plan is $499.99
5 shoppers, 1 year plan is $699.99
Unlimited plans require an Amazon Professional account. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1, 3, 6, or 12 month periods. Auto-renewal may be turned off in the user’s iTunes Account Settings.
* Updated for Amazon's 2019 referral fee and FBA fee changes effective February 15th, 2019.
* Removed automatic restricted item detection on the scouting screen. You can still manually tap the link in the left menu to view the restrictions page.
* UI fixes for iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Too much gone wrong
I have to say that this was one of the most frustrating apps I’ve ever installed. For some reason it wanted me to paste in some type of application developer ID that could never be found. There needs to be some serious work for this application to be usable by the general public. I don’t recommend this at all and I’ve uninstalled it from my phone.
Developer Response ,
Amazon requires all users to provide MWS credentials to access data. This is standard and true for all apps that utilize MWS. The instructions to obtain your creds are posted on our website, and we're always happy to send them via email as well.
In this case, we did not receive an email so unfortunately we weren't afforded with an opportunity to help. Setup questions like this one are always easily resolved with a simple message to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send feedback through the app, please remember to include a reply-to-email address so we have a way to get back to you.
We take customer support very seriously and our only request is to be given an opportunity to help. That's all! = )
Charging to use
I don’t want to pay
Developer Response ,
Please note if you asked a question anonymously through the feedback section of the app and did not supply a reply-to-email address, we have no way of replying to your message. We received a few of these anonymous feedback inquiries within the last month, so we presume one of them was regarding this.
Naturally, we do need a way to contact you to provide assistance, and we're always here, happy to help anytime. You can always contact us directly at email@example.com. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to ensure a positive experience.
- ScanTime LLC
- 106.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 ScanTime LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Scans $11.99
- Unlimited Scans $41.99
- Unlimited Scans $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.