By SpiderOak, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Productivity, meet privacy. The features you expect from your collaboration and chat tools but with the security of Zero Knowledge that finally makes every file shared, conversation and message cryptographically secure.
Semaphor brings you:
- Real-time communication and collaboration
- Conversations as private as in-person meetings for protecting trade secrets and intellectual property
- The ability to create unlimited, project-specific channels
- Team chat and personal messages all in one place
- Faster file-sharing; drag and drop or upload
- One tool to replace three: make your life easier, more efficient and reduce your reliance on email
- Native offline mode
- Password-less on boarding
- User verification through Contact Cards as the user's account public encryption key
- Offline way to verify team members proving to others their conversations are secure
- Privacy, security and convenience that wins buy-in from everyone in your organization, including IT and leadership
- Increased organizational security
- Affordable and simple pricing
- For $8.99 a month you can purchase a Personal subscription, which gives you access to the messages of any Standard Plan Team.
- With a Personal Plan you can also create unlimited Standard Teams, each with unlimited message history.
- Personal Plan Subscriptions are purchased, and automatically renewed monthly, from your iTunes Account.
- If your Personal Plan expires, your account will return to being a Basic Account, and you will lose access to Standard Plan Team messages.
By installing this app you agree to SpiderOak's:
- Term of Use, https://spideroak.com/policy/terms-of-use
- Service Agreement, https://spideroak.com/policy/service-agreement
What's New in Version 1.2.3
* Added Broadcast Mentions (@Channel & @Admins)
* Added Markdown Code Block Text Formatting
* Multiple File Upload via File Selector (Desktop)
* Autocomplete/Mention improvements
* On boarding improvements
* General UI improvements
No support for landscape in iOS
Hoping to use this with my iPad Pro and keyboard, and lo...it doesn't rotate. Drops the utility for me significantly.
Would like to have better control over notifications, the current options are very narrow.
Feels raw, but appears to work as designed...the ability to setup channels is a real plus.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 24, 2016
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 35.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SpiderOak, Inc.
- © SpiderOak, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Personal Plan Monthly$8.99