Discover Semaphore’s history through a walking tour that takes you on a journey along the coast and through the town centre. The tour contains over 225 images, many historical images from the State Library of South Australia and the City of Port Adelaide Enfield collections and over 40 audio recordings.
Each tour is simple to follow with a GPS-enabled map of the route and stops. Each stop includes text and audio commentary as stunning historical imagery reveal the stories of the characters, businesses, and buildings that made Semaphore the premier beach location of the 1900s and the much-loved coastal town of today. Walk through the history of these sites and see how much, or how little, they have changed over time.
Download the app to access the Semaphore SA Historical Walking Tour included in our first release with other Walking Tours coming soon.
- Semaphore Mainstreet Association Inc
- 44.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Semaphore Mainstreet Association Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.