By Samuel Ryan Goodwin
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Easily train your ear to recognize musical intervals and chords! Semitones provides all the exercises right on your iPhone and lets you track your progress advance from easy to difficult exercises. Whether you are a music student or a professional musician, you can increase your musical fluency in your spare time with this app that is both fun and challenging.
- Learn to recognize intervals from minor seconds to octaves.
- Study minor, major, diminished and even augmented triads.
- Practice with major, minor, dominant, half-diminished, and diminished tetrads.
- Easy to use: no internet connection or in-app purchases required.
- Use headphones for optimal experience.
What's New in Version 1.2
Version 1.2 Adds:
- Better accessibility support.
- Tetrads: Now you can work on noticing the difference between major and dominant tetrads.
- Reminders: A little bit of practice every day will get better results than more practice less often, so Semitones will remind you once per day to practice. This will be disabled if you refuse the notification three times.
- Better performance: The few crashes people have experienced have been fixed.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Samuel Ryan Goodwin
- © 2015 Roundwall Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.