By InfoReach, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do business from your smartphone with SendHub, the all-in-one business phone system trusted by many.
A SendHub account is required to use this app.
"The best quality VoIP I've heard", Hossein Eslambolchi, former CTO AT&T
Instantly set up a communication system for your entire business in minutes. No hardware or contract required.
Built for Mobile
Integrate the smartphones your team already has with a business class phone system.
Crystal Clear Voice
SendHub’s V2 platform provides the clearest and most reliable voice quality in the industry.
• Turn your device into a virtual business phone system
• Call transfer, voicemail transcription, visual voicemail
• Create phone lines for all your employees
• Call forwarding & text forwarding
• Custom voicemail greeting
• Traveling overseas? Call & text US and Canadian phone numbers using WiFi
• Get a business phone number in any area code
• Make & receive calls from your computer
• Group communication
• Keep your personal number private
Ad Free, iOS 8 + US, Canada ONLY.
Featured in: TechCrunch, GigaOM, PC Magazine, Mashable, INC Magazine, Forbes, MarketWatch, & VentureBeat.
What's New in Version 4.4.3
• Improved reliability of message updates while the application is still open.
• Improved experience when logging in and out of the application.
Worst startup ever?
It's been two weeks, which means another cosmetic update to a deeply flawed service. Along with a handful of suspiciously overly-enthusastic and vague five star reviews.
My 6+ months using this service was pretty much a non-stop nightmare of shady, sometimes flatly illegal practices by this startup that frankly just needs to go away.
First, they randomly upgraded my account. I hadn't exceeded any limits on my plan or requested it. But one day they decided to upgrade me. So I had a pro-rated charge of $6, then $25 a few days later. They refunded the $25, then refused to refund the $6. Another week I tried again and they refunded the $6.
A month later I tried to port my number out. According to FCC regulations this should take about 24 hours. In clear violation of FCC regulations, SendHub first refused, then tried every tactic imaginable to obstruct and delay the process. 7 days later I was finally successful at porting my number out. I've just received a call from my new carrier telling me that now SendHub is trying to (illegally) port my number back! Unbelievable. I've filed a complaint with the FCC.
Useful app for our team
We use this app to communicate with each other (both using SMS and calls) on a daily basis
I use it everyday
Much faster these days. Thanks a lot!