With "SendToKodi" you can send links directly from various apps.
You just have to open the "share" menu at the video or track and choose "SendToKodi" from the available apps.
Then you can send the link to Kodi.
- Youtube (videos and playlists)
- and many more with our SendToKodi Addon (https://github.com/firsttris/plugin.video.sendtokodi)
- Create multiple connections.
- Add items to the Kodi Playlist.
- Fixed a bug about problems with special characters in passwords.
Ratings and Reviews
Only reason i didnt give 5 stars is because you have to buy full version in order to set up multiple kodi mc’s
Found out about this app from a forum post by the dev. Exactly what I was looking for. Now I can send to Kodi from iOS, not just Android devices. Paid for the app just to support the dev. Thank you so much!
Thanks so much for playlist support in YouTube!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.