By Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recipient of the J.D. Power Award for “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Smart Thermostats.”*
Whether you’re using the Sensi™ Touch Wi-Fi Thermostat or the Sensi™ Wi-Fi Thermostat, you’ll enjoy complete control of your home comfort - Anytime. Anywhere.
Sensi thermostats work with HVAC equipment found in over 95% of homes***. Make sure it will work for you at sensicomfort.com/compatibility
Easy to install. Easier to use.
Even if you’ve never installed a thermostat, we’ve got you covered. Clearly illustrated, in-app instructions will walk you through each step from start to finish.
As soon as you’ve installed and connected your thermostat, the Sensi app serves as an intuitive remote control that lets you set, change and schedule your home temperature from anywhere in the world.
Smart home meets smart comfort.
Sensi™ Touch Wi-Fi Thermostat and Sensi™ Wi-Fi Thermostat now work with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, and Wink.
Sensi™ Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat works with both Amazon Alexa and Wink.
Simply plug in and pair to the smart home platform of your choice to seamlessly control all of your connected devices.
• Apple HomeKit compatibility (Sensi™ Touch Wi-Fi Thermostat and Sensi™ Wi-Fi Thermostat only.)
• Amazon Alexa compatibility
• Wink compatibility
• Remote temperature control
• Multi-Thermostat control
• Flexible 7-day scheduling
• Smart alerts
• Local weather
• Early start
• A/C protection
• Secure network
• Keypad lockout
• Auto changeover
• Indoor humidity sensor
• Fan control
*Sensi by Emerson received the highest numerical score among four brands in the J.D. Power 2016 Smart Thermostat Satisfaction Report, based on 2,509 total responses, measuring the opinions of customers who purchased a smart thermostat in the previous 12 months, surveyed September 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
**Does not work with electric baseboard heat and some other systems.
***2013 American Housing Survey by United States Census Bureau
What's New in Version 2.2.7
What's new in Sensi 2.2.7:
- Fixed multiple bugs that were causing app crashes
- Fixed several usability and design issues
We're committed to our users and are monitoring your feedback for ways to improve the Sensi app experience. We have several bug fixes and enhancements on the way but would love to hear your thoughts - send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to email@example.com.
What's new in Sensi 2.2.6:
- Fixed issue causing username/password to be cleared
- Fixed help links
- Fixed video links in the install path
What's new in Sensi 2.2.5:
- Fixed multiple bugs that were causing app crashes
What's new in Sensi 2.2.4:
- Fixed accessibility issues with improved VoiceOver support.
What's new in Sensi 2.2.2:
- Fixed Keychain issues that caused users to log in after updating.
- Fixed thermostat connection issue.
- Pressing on the thermostat display temperature on the dashboard view will now take you to the thermostat control screen.
- Fixed issue when Geofencing in the background would cause users to be logged out.
We observed, tweaked and enhanced the Sensi thermostat app to be better than ever. It’s a whole new experience with intuitive features that function seamlessly to make connecting to home comfort even easier.
- Support for the new Sensi™ Touch Wi-Fi Thermostat and Sensi™ Wi-Fi Thermostat.
- Dashboard view: Quickly view and adjust the temperature from your thermostat dashboard.
- Geofencing: You can pick between running a programmed schedule or using location-based geofencing to help save energy. Geofencing is a new feature, and we welcome your feedback (firstname.lastname@example.org). Geofencing is not on by default - it can be found on the thermostat scheduling tab.
- Streamlined installation: We’ve observed how users install Sensi thermostat and have modified the install path for ease of use.
- We’ve made several usability and design enhancements. New typeface, new colors and new interactions with the same great thermostat control.
- We’ve created a smooth experience by removing any prior issues or bugs.
- Overall stability enhancements.
I don't like the new view since
New display is ugly compared to the old. Also, even though I only have one thermostat added I have to select it every single time as if I have to tell Sensi which of my connected devices I want to operate - It's my only device so that's pretty stupid! This might seem like a minor issue but since I like to use the device at night and since I can't read the temperature settings without my reading glasses until I select my thermostat it's a real pain when I wake up half awake in the middle of the night and want to adjust the temperature.
Then recently I was forced to accept a new service agreement, in order to continue using the app, that allows them to start charging for this app in the future if they so choose. Since I got this app with the thermostat that I bought (which was advertised with the app) I don't think I should ever have to pay for it but if I didn't accept that agreement I wouldn't be able to use the app. I think that's just awful business practice.
Seems like Sensi app for sold to some ignorant techies that don't know what they're doing because it used to be a great app. Sad.
What a step backwards
App works and does what it needs to but from a UI perspective it's taken a step back. Would love to have the old display back as this one is so plain and utilitarian. Yes, it's only a thermostat control but the design is what makes some of the competitive apps great. It feels more luxurious and from a user experience, having used the old version, this feels like a downgrade.
Also, would like to just have it open to my thermostat - not an option page for multiple units. That should only display if you have multiple units connected to your account. Hide that "add a device" in the menu for the few that need it and don't alienate the majority who don't need to see it.
Excellent app otherwise and I chose it over the Nest and the Honeywell.
I've had this thermostat for several years and like it very much except for one small thing. Can you make some type of update to it to where when I tell it to temporarily go to a different temp than what the schedule is it will stay there until I tell it to resume it's schedule? That's how my last schedule thermostat worked. It gets annoying if for example I'm having people over and I turn it down a few degrees the hour or do later I realize it's starting to get hot and look and it resumed the schedule on its own. It should stay at the temporary setting until I say otherwise. Also the new update where I have to select my thermostat is just stupid, it was better when it opened straight to it.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 07, 2017
- Version: 2.2.7
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc.
- © Emerson Electric Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.