Quickly discover what is causing your allergy and asthma symptoms. Sensio Air is the best allergy and pollen tracker app for logging your symptoms and learning what is triggering your issues.
The Sensio allergy app includes an allergy forecast that allows you to monitor thousands of common allergens, including molds, pollens, pet dander, air pollutants and more.
With our simple, intuitive interface, you can track your daily allergy symptoms, monitor potential allergens and receive pollen count and air pollution alerts in your local area. Advice from experts then helps you learn how to combat and eliminate the sources of your allergy and asthma symptoms such as hay fever, runny nose, headache and shortness of breath.
Sensio Air allergen app has air quality monitors in 350 cities around the world that provide a local pollen count and smog forecast. Daily local weather and pollen forecasts help you plan your activities.
Sensio Air allergy app helps you keep track of your air quality and your respiratory symptoms by using smart algorithms to understand your triggers.
• Check the daily local pollution and pollen index for your area along with 350 major metropolitan areas around the world.
• Log your symptoms with the tap of a button to keep track of your health.
• Get daily advice to improve your health and reduce your exposure to allergens and pollutants.
• Get local pollen, pollution and air quality alerts and know exactly what to do about them.
Learning more about what may be causing your symptoms will help you identify which remedies such as Allegra, Claritin, Zyrtec, or other options could best alleviate your or your family’s health issues.
In-App purchase information
• Personal Report: Get to know all the details about your health and exposure to pollutants and allergens. The personal report will show you what are the main culprits behind your logs, the main pollutants you’ve been exposed to, what the average is in your area. We update the features of the personal report every few weeks.
• Subscription is $2.99 per month and gives access to the full personal report for 30 days
• Subscription is only available for those who logged over 6 symptoms and fulfill the release conditions.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For more information, please visit www.sensioair.com
Don't hesitate to send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org We work hard to improve the app and always appreciate your feedback.
Monitor, Understand, Log and Prevent your symptoms!
We're always improving the app thank you all for the amazing feedback, it makes us happy!
Super cool new feature we'd love your feedback on:
- Get to know all the details about your health and exposure to pollutants and allergens.
- The personal report will show you what are the main culprits behind your logs
- The main pollutants you’ve been exposed to
- Historic symptom graph line.
- What the average is in your area.
We update the features of the personal report every few weeks.
Added new locations.
Fixed minor bugs.
Let us know through the app feedback feature if you have any suggestions!
Please remember to give us a nice rating in the app store!
Ratings and Reviews
Too many problems
Have had too many glitchy problems getting info entered or retained by the app. Sometimes not enough feedback or response to know what I’m entering is registering. More instructions are needed, with specifics on how or when info is entered and whether it’s being retained.
Developer Response ,
Hello Kevin, Thank you for your feedback. Thanks to you, we are now improving our feedback mechanisms when the user inputs information. We'll be releasing a new version soon that will hopefully sort this out.
Not In My Area of Missouri
I would love to be able to use this app, however it is not in my city so I can’t.
Developer Response ,
Hello Mason, thank you for your feedback. We are currently growing our network of allergen trackers in the US. Which city would you like to access? We'll make sure to add it in the next version.
One day, this may become a great app.
I wish that the app tracked my area. I live in Ohio and there is no Ohio city to add. I have no idea from where the pollen reports are coming.
- The design of the app, ease of use and the way one reports symptoms is very intuitive and easy to use. I believe it to be at the top of the list of quality allergy/asthma trigger apps. However, one needs to know what’s going on in their particular area.
- WLAB LTD
- 160.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Wlab ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Personal Report $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.