Magistrates' Court Sentencing Guidelines Index Reference for Apple iPad2/3/4/iPad Air and iPhone 5/5S/6/6 Plus using iOS 8 or later. Annual Subscription required for judicial updates.
This App ALSO requires a £24.99 Annual Subscription to maintain Judicial content and provide access to tools. The Annual Subscription is available as an In-App purchase from the Purchases page within the App.
- The length of the Data Update subscription is 12 months from the date of purchase. This subscription period shall include updates to The Sentencing Council Magistrates' Court Sentencing Guidelines, Bench Books and Pronouncement Cards issued by the Judicial College.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Information about the purchased Data Update Annual Subscriptions may be viewed by the user by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- The Offences and Explanatory Material used in this App are ©Crown Copyright and contain public sector information which is free to use, licensed under the Open Government License v3.0.
Sentencing Guidelines Annual Subscription is designed to help Court users locate and reference the Sentencing Council Magistrates' Court Sentencing Guidelines and Adult, Youth and Family Court Bench Book issued by the Judicial College. The application provides indexes of offences Alphabetically, by Offence Group, by page and Act of Parliament. Magistrates and Advocates can quickly search and reference Sentencing Guidelines, reference an Offence Page number, and view the Offence Page - provided that the Magistrates' Court Sentencing Guidelines has been downloaded. An optional list of "Favourite" Offences may be created from an Index or Search result across all of its contents. The Sentencing Guidelines Annual Subscription App is updated by the purchase of a ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. More information about the App may be found on the Ambay Software Ltd. Web Site link on this page.
- Updated Adult Court Pronouncement Cards (reporting restrictions) January 2019.
- Updated Pronouncements Builder images for above.
- Added "extend if custody" to Excess alcohol grid (drive/attempt drive) for 120-150+µg range.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.