The brand-new Sentinel & Enterprise mobile app is the most comprehensive, accurate, and content-rich source of local news for the communities of North Central Massachusetts.
Here are just a few of the many features of our new app:
• Improved push notifications for Breaking News
• Attractive layout for ease of use
• Convenient sharing capabilities
• Frequent updates to ensure the latest news is always at your disposal
This release includes bug fixes, and optimizations.
• Resolved a bug that prevented Google Analytics from working as expected.
• Improved Push notification subscription tracking.
• Resolved an issue that prevented badges from updating and clearing correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Where are you hiding the the Obituaries?
One of the most common searches for online media are Obit searches. Who wrote this app? Probably someone who never read an Obituary...
The Sentinel on-line app is ok, but not great. The updates are very slow and old news lasts forever. I also read Channel 5 on-line and often news about Fitchburg/Leominster is there a day before the sentinel and when it does hit the Sentinel it is a copy of the Channel 5 article, nothing new. Today when I click on Top News articles it just goes to a blank screen, same with Local news but breaking news articles are available, but they are old stories only ( not breaking news!). This is only the 2nd time that has happened in the 6months or so I have been reading the Sentinel with this app. Usually I wait about 2-3 days and check in because of the slow updates of news and that it saves old stuff for a loong time. The obituary section search feature is really archaic and super frustrating and time consuming...
User friendly app...well organized and easy to find news/stories.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.