AntiVirus Sentinel Pro - Premium Virus Scanner - Network Guardian - Network Monitor
By Calin Popescu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
• • • For support or feedback e-mail me at: email@example.com • • •
• • • New Yosemite style icon and interface elements thanks to www.zebra-labs.com • • •
• • • Need a simple and fast protection system? Sentinel Pro is the answer. • • •
Built with a genuine and easy to use interface, Sentinel Pro comes with three flavors of protection. NO OS X security app available on App Store besides Sentinel Pro will offer you so much security.
• Power of Easiness: Built with a genuine and easy to use interface in order to offer a great experience to the user.
• Power of Speed: One of the fastest detection algorithm available right now for any genuine malware scanner.
• Power of Detection: One of the highest threat detection rate.
• Power of Data Theft Protection: "One of a kind" offering data theft protection in order to protect the privacy of users.
• Malware Scanner plus real time protection - one of the best and fastest malware scan algorithm ever seen. Fast scanning and one of the best detection rate with daily updates of the malware signatures database. A key element in best detection rate is the daily update of malware signatures. Your OS X will be protected against the most dangerous online threats.
It is including a basic Adware Scanner. Never be upset that your browser had been taken over by adware.
• Network Guardian - will protect you against any identity theft. If someone will ever want to hijack your login credentials, bank information or any other sensitive information, Sentinel Pro will let you know long before it would happen.
• Network Monitor - will let you know if someone is illegally connected to your network.
All this cool three security flavours for a special bargain price.
Please feel free to contact me for any issues regarding the software.
What's New in Version 2.7.5
- Yosemite ready
- Minor bug fix
Trusted Software With Excellent Support
So far this anti-virus software has been working great for my Mac mini computer. The app does not affect the performance of my computer at all…it’s just in the background doing a great job of protecting the computer. The software itself is very simple and straightforward to use for any non-techy, nothing complicated at all. The user manual is very helpful, not like most other manuals. The tech support is top notch. You can email any problems you have and they will reply almost immediately with an answer that will solve your problem(s). I had a virus problem and they resolved it almost immediately. What more can you ask from a business.
I HIGHLY recommend this app. I feel that I can trust the people behind this app to protect my computers. They have shown that service is their #1 priority over profit.
5 stars for exceptional support
I have never encountered malware on my Mac until recently when the screen froze with a message: “You may have encountered malware, call phone# for instant diagnosis” Obviously a scam but I could’t clear the frozen screen. I installed Sentinel but it did not identify any virus. There was a check box to request individual support, so what the heck, I had already wasted hours, so I sent a short e-mail request describing my problem.
Within a few hours I received an individual response explaining that Sentinel does not deal with scams like advertising scripts or popups. However very clear directions described the steps to take to clear the problem. In two minutes my Mac was restored to normal!
twice as impressive for less than half the price
I am new to the world of Apple. I knew that it had fewer virus’ and malware in gneral written for it than Microsoft. After a few months I started thinking that maybe I should add a layer of protection just in case. So far the reults are good. The app starts right up doing it’s thing and seems to work pretty seamlessly in that it is not giving me lots of prompts about dangerous websites and blocking a cookie and acting like it is a big deal a la Windows style anti-virus software. I had some questions that I sent to support. Their response was quick, clear and concise. (Thank you Cailin) I would recommend this app to anyone. For me it is worth the incredibly low priceof $9.99 just for some peace of mind.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 28, 2015
- Version: 2.7.5
- Size: 108 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Calin Popescu
- © Security Focus Europe
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor