Sentinels of the Multiverse
By Handelabra Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“This is a must have addition to your digital board game collection.” - Bradley Cummings, BoardGameGeek.com
“Sentinels of the Multiverse is another great adaptation that continues to bridge the divide between tabletop and tablet screen.” - Rob Thomas, 148Apps.com
“Whether you’re a fan of tabletop gaming or not, this game has a lot to offer.” - Conor Lorenz, Gizorama.com
“The quality of the app is phenomenal, the production is beautiful, it’s just a lot of fun - Definitely worth $10!” - Duke of Dice Podcast
Calling all Sentinels! Do you have what it takes to defend the Multiverse? Compose a team of comic book heroes, each with their own playstyles, backstories, and grudges. Pit them against a variety of maniacal and formidable villains. Defeat your enemies and save the Multiverse!
Sentinels of the Multiverse is the award-winning game in which players join forces as heroes to combat a dastardly villain in a dynamic environment.
The digital version of Sentinels of the Multiverse plays like a comic book come to life! Control an entire team of heroes in single player, or head online and join heroes from around the globe in multiplayer. This is cooperative card-battle like you’ve never played before!
The rules of the game are deceptively simple: Play a Card, Use a Power, and Draw a Card. What makes Sentinels of the Multiverse unique is that each card has special abilities that can create powerful combos or even change the rules of the game!
This digital version includes all content from the SotM core game:
• 10 Heroes: Absolute Zero, Bunker, Fanatic, Haka, Legacy, Ra, Tachyon, Tempest, The Visionary, & The Wraith
• 4 Villains: Baron Blade, Citizen Dawn, Grand Warlord Voss, & Omnitron
• 4 Environments: Insula Primalis, Megalopolis, Ruins of Atlantis, & Wagner Mars Base
It also includes several unlockable variant cards:
• Variant heroes with alternate powers and backstory
• Variant villains bring an all new twist to the battle
• All are unlockable via secret Sentinels storyline-based challenges!
Expansion packs are available via In App Purchase:
• Season Pass 1 includes the first 4 expansions and 3 mini-packs. Save money and get all the content!
• Mini-Pack 1, Mini-Pack 2, and Mini-Pack 3 each contain a hero, a villain, and an environment.
• Rook City, Infernal Relics, Shattered Timelines, and Wrath of the Cosmos each contain 2 heroes, 4 villains, and 2 environments.
• Season Pass 2 includes the final 3 mega-expansions and 2 mini-packs as they become available.
• Vengeance contains 5 heroes, 5 team villains, and 2 environments.
• Unlock more variants for expansion pack content!
Every rule & interaction in the game has been carefully adapted and thoroughly tested by expert Sentinels players, as well as the designer himself. If you’re wondering how a certain situation works in SotM, this game is the ultimate rules lawyer!
• Original music brings the Multiverse to life like you’ve never heard before. Rock out to the official Sentinels Theme Song, ambient tracks for each environment, and ending themes for each villain.
• Beautifully rendered environment backdrops put you right in the action.
• Brand new artwork for every Hero and Villain in the game, created by SotM artist Adam Rebottaro himself.
• Over 9,000 different potential battles to choose from.
• Play a solo game with 3 to 5 heroes or pass & play with your friends.
• Cross-platform online multiplayer with friends and others from around the world.
The recommended minimum amount of device RAM is 1 GB. Playing on an iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4s, or iPod touch (5th gen) is possible but may result in a degraded experience.
Sentinels of The Multiverse: The Video Game is an officially licensed product of “Sentinels of the Multiverse®” from Greater Than Games LLC.
For more information, check out SentinelsDigital.com or SentinelsoftheMultiverse.com
What's New in Version 2.4
Thanks to the outstanding support of our Kickstarter and mobile backers, Challenge Mode is now available! Challenge Mode is a new and dangerous way to play Sentinels of the Multiverse. It gives each of the villains a new style of playing that you can even play in addition to Advanced Mode for the ultimate test. The Multiverse is scarier than ever!
A new hero team makes its debut: Termi-Nation! There are new variants to discover for Absolute Zero, Bunker, and Unity.
Please make sure to re-download your expansion packs (Season Pass 1, or Mini-Pack 1 and Rook City) so that you have the latest content.
This update also has several bug fixes and improvements to help you keep on saving the Multiverse.
7+ (iOS 10.x)
This is a well-conceived card battler with quite a bit of depth. I decided to give it a try after looking at several online "let's play" videos (the ones by Handelabra are exceptional), reading several reviews, and perusing the forums at board gaming websites (eg, boardgamegeek.com). My chief concern was whether it provided a good single-player experience. It does and the iPhone iteration stands alone in terms of intuitiveness and polish. Absolutely nothing stands between an iPhone user and the gaming experience. In fact, the interface streamlines the flow of the game, greatly enhancing player interaction. And everything—the art, text, effects—is sharp, clear, and easy to see. Handelabra definitely has raised the bar for iOS implementation of board games with SotM. These are the developers we should support. 5/5 stars awarded due to a nearly flawless experience.
A few negatives: (1) the base card set weighs in at a whopping 725 MB (there has been discussion about having the choice of downloading only the expansion[s] one intends to play rather than all expansions upon purchasing the season pass); reducing file size and providing such options needs to happen; (2) reduce power consumption to the extent possible; presently, the app is quite the battery hog (much of which I'm willing to chalk up to the complicated ruleset); and (3) there is the occasional (and I do mean occasional in the "not very often at all" sense of the word) lag/framerate drop on my 6s; first noticed when villain #1 appeared during the tutorial. Hope the feedback helps, Handelabra!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 10, 2017
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 914 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Handelabra Studio LLC
- © 2014-2016 Handelabra Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Season Pass 1$24.99
- Season Pass 2$24.99
- Mini-Pack 1$1.99
- Digital Foil Hero Collector's Pack$4.99
- Rook City$4.99
- Infernal Relics$4.99
- Mini-Pack 3$1.99
- Mini-Pack 2$1.99
- Shattered Timelines$4.99
- Wrath of the Cosmos$4.99