Sentry VMS 2
By IPVideo Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SentryVMS is a video management system app that allows authorized "on the go" users to access live and recorded video from any camera on any server.
Users can view and control PTZ cameras, view full resolution and high frame rates with H.264. The app imports all settings from a single address providing users access to individual cameras or in groups of cameras in pre-defined layouts. Users can save or email snapshots, view recorded images by alarm or specific times and view thumbnails images on facility maps. User access is controlled by the SentryVMS Server with robust integration with Active Directory/LDAP users and groups.
- View live H.264 streams from your cameras
- Keep aspect ratio of high resolution images
- Dynamic image sizing for bandwidth and device capabilities
- Support for public and private IP addresses
- Option to use unique login credentials for each server providing federated login
- View up to 16 cameras in Server defined layouts
- Automatically load Facility Maps with thumbnail images of cameras
- View Server Statistics such as CPU and memory utilization, and available disk space
- View live or recorded video in full screen
- Access Control: View a door's current status, lock it, unlock it, and view access history
REQUIRES version 5.5 or newer of SentryVMS. Some features require version 5.5.26 or newer.
What's New in Version 2.2.6
- Bug fixes for iOS 9
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 14, 2015
- Version: 2.2.6
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IPVideo Corporation
- © 2014 IPVideo Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.