Sephardic Siddur Mobile App includes daily prayers in multiple languages.
Prayers available in the following languages:
- English (including transliteration)
- Russian (including transliteration)
‣ Language-based menus with simple navigation
‣ Instructions in each language for men, women, leader (Hazan) and congregation
‣ Based on Toldot Mizrahi order of prayers
‣ No internet required for use (except for initial installation)
‣ Get newly available prayers and updates
‣ Search for prayers
‣ Bookmark favorite prayers
‣ Book-like swipe to next/previous prayer
‣ Zoom in/out prayers for easy readability
‣ Lightweight & fast loading app
We thank you for using Sephardic Siddur app. In this release we have fixed issue with overlapping letters in Hebrew language section. We have revised the code to make it compatible with iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome siddur, many kudos!
This is a great siddur, thank you so much guys! I use this every day. This is a lifesaver. I go and see translations in so many languages... find out meanings of so many prayers that I was reading every day!!!
Easy to use!
Best Siddur! I use it all the time except Shabbat or Holidays.
Keep up the good work guys!!
Amazing Siddur with Russian transliteration. No other Siddur app compares!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.