Sephardic Siddur Mobile App includes daily prayers in multiple languages.
Prayers available in the following languages:
- English (including transliteration)
- Russian (including transliteration)
‣ Language-based menus with simple navigation
‣ Instructions in each language for men, women, leader (Hazan) and congregation
‣ Based on Toldot Mizrahi order of prayers
‣ No internet required for use (except for initial installation)
‣ Get newly available prayers and updates
‣ Search for prayers
‣ Bookmark favorite prayers
‣ Book-like swipe to next/previous prayer
‣ Zoom in/out prayers for easy readability
‣ Lightweight & fast loading app
- Performance Improvement
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
An innovative idea
I found this because I was looking for something that was easy to use and navigate.
I had tried two other apps but they were difficult to use... So after asking a friend who who recommended this I decided to give it a chance! I am happy that I did as this is pretty convenient and easy to use.
I am so glad this siddur is here. I use this every day. Was looking for this for very long time, and in 5 versions, wow!
The best app I ever had !
Perfect app for me and for the people who want to read clear and clean with no mistakes !!!! I love it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.