Sephora App for iPad
By Sephora USA, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your hands on the best digital beauty experience. Sephora for iPad connects you to the hottest products, fresh content, and the latest beauty trends.
Tap into these amazing features:
• Experience revolutionary search, shop, and purchase options using our advanced product filters, designed to quickly bring our beauty expertise straight to you.
• Shop any product online, or check to see if it’s available at your local Sephora store.
• See the products Sephora staffers are obsessed with—and try them out for yourself.
• Find helpful tips and get expert advice in our online beauty community.
• See Sephora’s curated Pinterest boards, including pinner favorites like Nailspotting, Trending Now, and our Editors’ Board.
• Turn Beauty On! Watch the latest HOW-TO videos and get inspired.
• Discover events, classes, and beauty services happening at your local Sephora store.
• See your Beauty Insider information, including Beauty Insider point status, current rewards, and your Beauty Bag Loves list and purchase history.
Questions or comments? Tell us what you think! Email Sephora at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
What's New in Version 1.5.3
• Minor bug fixes
• Improved loading
We are aware of the crash being reported and are working hard to resolve this issue. If you are experiencing the app crashing upon launch, please contact us at email@example.com.
Bugs but okay when works
The content is pretty nice. You can shop or look at inspiration such as color of the year or articles. However, this app has many issues. This newest version is the worst. Some of the pages won't let me scroll down or tap on products to purchase. Pretty stupid. At least I can go back but what I want to look at is partially frozen. App closes on itself. Sephora is a major brand. I am a VIP Rouge. I think having such a problematic app is deplorable. Someone needs to work on this NOW!!! It is NOT acceptable. sephora should be embarrassed to have an app with so many bugs that prevents customers from purchasing items.
Great...when it manages to load a page
This app is a nice way to peruse Sephora's stock. Unfortunately, about half of the time when I click on a link, the page doesn't load - the little wiggling "s" just keeps going indefinitely. Sometimes it will eventually load, but it can take minutes. There's no way to tell the app to stop trying to load so that you can re-click the link or go back. You can click one of the main navigation links, but then you lose your place if you had done a specific search.
MisHap of an App
I am a VIB Rouge member of Sephora and love the company but am utterly ashamed of the function of their IPad App. It closes itself everytime I try to use. I do all of my purchasing on my from Sephora on my IPhone because of this issue. There are very different promos available between both Apps so I like to check both regularly. For a company of its status, I am disappointed with their attention to detail when it comes to their IPad app. Let's get going Sephora!