Sephora App for iPad
By Sephora USA, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your hands on the best digital beauty experience. Sephora App for iPad connects you to the hottest products, fresh content, and the latest beauty trends.
Tap into these amazing features:
• Experience revolutionary search, shop, and purchase options using our advanced product filters, designed to quickly bring our beauty expertise straight to you.
• Shop any product online, or check to see if it’s available at your local Sephora store.
The Beauty Board
• Explore our new interactive gallery, where beauty addicts can share and shop their inspiration.
• Browse our community's photos to see all the products used to create each look and filter photos by popular categories like nails, eyes and hauls.
• Upload your photos and tag them with products.
• See the products Sephora staffers are obsessed with—and try them out for yourself.
• Get inspired by looks & trends from our Tumblr - The Sephora Glossy
• Find helpful tips and get expert advice in our online beauty community.
• See Sephora’s curated Pinterest boards, including pinner favorites like Nailspotting, Trending Now, and our Editors’ Board.
• Turn Beauty On! Watch the latest HOW-TO videos and get inspired.
• Discover events, classes, and beauty services happening at your local Sephora store.
• See your Beauty Insider information, including Beauty Insider point status, current rewards, and your Beauty Bag Loves list and purchase history.
Questions or comments? Tell us what you think! Email Sephora at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
What's New in Version 1.5.6
• Bug fix made for known scrolling issue.
Would be nice if they would finally fix the beauty board crashing issue.
I will say the layout looks stylish and easy to navigate, but I'm not giving any app that crashes every time I try to use a feature more than one star. Judging by the other comments, not exactly a new problem either.
Another issue is as a person whose family is extremely pale (came over from Ireland in the 50's) I would like "fair skin" to actually mean that. White fair skin. When I search for items or other users who have found things that work for extremely pale skin, girls who are Latina or African American are basically the exact opposite of what I'm looking for! They have gorgeous skin, but most likely are not going to be able to demonstrate makeup looks that compliment my skin. I'm just now getting familiar with the website, so maybe Sephora has no control over search results, but if anything can be done for accuracy in this area, it would be much appreciated.
No search from the home (app landing) page!! You actually have to hit a home button to be able to get to a new page to find search functionally. Sephora, there's a better way to promote new items and specials! App loses selections when going paging back. This app is just a sad offering that's a big time waster. Easier to shop via browser!!
The sign-in pop up box keeps disappearing before I can sign in to my account, and the app crashes every couple of minutes - pretty much useless. Since the iPhone app just updated, I hoped there would be an update available for this, as well, but apparently Sephora believes people prefer to shop from a (relatively) tiny little iPhone screen, so they don't bother making their iPad app functional. Very frustrating!