Fun new makeup, quality skincare, luxury fragrances: discover brand new beauty rituals with Sephora. Everything you could need in one place.
3 Reasons you’ll love the Sephora app
1. Get access to exclusive offers & deals with Beauty Insider
2. Shop all your favorite beauty products in just a few steps
3. Discover the latest trends & releases
Whether it’s a beauty staple or the very latest makeup trend, buy your cosmetics and explore makeup & skincare brands with Sephora.
• Discover the perfect skincare for your skin type
• Treat acne, dark spots, dryness & pores with our top-rated products
• Shop from leading skincare brands like Kiehl’s, La Mer, Drunk Elephant & many more!
MAKEUP & COSMETICS
• Get exclusive access to the latest offers
• Find bestselling brands like FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna, Urban Decay, Kat Von D & many more!
• Browse palettes, mini sizes & value sets to suit your beauty budget
• Buy all-time favorite fragrances or discover fresh new scents
• Select beautifully packaged gift sets & mini-editions
• Jean Paul Gaultier, Lancome, Yves Saint Laurent… find all the best brands here
• Explore tools to style and treat your hair for effortlessly luscious locks
• Try out the very best conditioners & hair masks
• Shop beautifully packaged sets for the perfect hair care gift
The Sephora App has your beauty needs covered from head to toe. Never miss a beauty deal with Insider-only offers, exclusive products, promotions and more. Reorder your last purchase or check the stock availability at your local store while on the go.
Want to try something new? Why not book a custom makeover at your local Sephora Beauty Studio, straight from your phone. Download now for the best beauty shopping experience.
Bug fixes & performance optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed with the update
I love Sephora, and I love the app overall. I check it at least once a day. However, I really dislike that you got rid of the Product Q&A section! I know that we have the Live Q&A now instead, but that's not as good at all. For one thing, many questions in the new Live Q&A are just general questions ("what's your favorite eyeshadow palette", "what's the best foundation for dry skin", etc.) instead of questions that are about a specific product. I always found it really helpful to read people's questions about specific products to learn more about the product and about people's opinions of it. And if I had a question, I could search and see if a similar question had already been answered. The Q&A section for a product was really important and often helped me decide what I wanted to buy. The new Live Q&A is much less intuitive and not particularly helpful if you have a question about a specific product. And even if you're in luck and someone has answered a similar question to yours, the only person who can read the question answers is the person who asked the question! That just doesn't make any sense. Sephora, please bring back the specific Q&A section on every product's page and then this will be a 5-star app again!
BEST SHOPPING APP EVER!!!!
BEST SHOPPING APP EVER!!!!
Everything I need and want is soooooo easy to order! This is is BEST online shopping experience I've ever had! Easy to mark FAVS and add and edit your cart...unlike the nightmare mazes some stores force you to crawl through when you want to get in and out. And if you have some time read, watch videos learn new techniques, styles and literally "wander and window shop!" It's that shopper friendly of a site! I can research and review innovative....or just plain fun....new products!! And keep my makeup tower well stocked with my all time ab-fab favorites!!
And I LOVE ALL OF THE SAMPLES AND PROMOS/REWARDS for shopping!!! I feel like a kid in a candy store!! We all like to feel like we are getting a little fun something extra! And plz plz plz don't forget to watch the FREE tutorial/videos from professional makeup artists linked right from the sight. They are sooo much fun and valuable information considering they are professionals!!!! There is also a concierge number you can call for advice and or help. GREAT JOB SEPHORA!!!
Sephora is one of the better retail store applications. To start with the design while a bit compact and old fashioned is easy to navigate. Mostly any section in the app can be reached from the side menu. The app allows you to search for products in a number of ways whether it be by brand, what’s new, what’s on sale, luxury items, for men, which is helpful to me since most of the items cater to women, and other labels. Users can also use the app to see the latest promotions from the inbox section. The app also has an email me option for items that are out of stock so you will be notified when more comes in. The app allows users to search for store listings and manage their account whether it be to edit information or track store points. The app is even more beneficial to women allowing the booking of makeovers appointments and more tools that could help them come to decisions with the products being sold by the retailer.
- Sephora USA, Inc
- 301.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Sephora USA, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.